Game Development: Ghost Apple Gelatin

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Game Development: Ghost Apple Gelatin

Postby Killshot47 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:11 pm

BoxingRock wrote:
Naimad wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:Fair enough if you've tried it before and it was more cumbersome than occasionally retreading the previous week's patch. Still, if there's something you guys are unsure of the implications of, you could literally pop into the discord for three seconds and say "thinkin' 'bout beans" with no context, and come back an hour later to 5k lines of rabid autist arguments over if beans are a good idea then ask for somebody to summarize it all to you in 11.5 word or less.

I guess you know everything better. maybe you should make your own game yourself.
Since something is introduced, it is definitely a well-thought-out decision of the game owners.
Time will tell if it's good or not, I think time is more important than one player's opinion.
Maybe this change is part of something bigger, something better? Nobody knows that except programmers. We can only wait and believe they want the best in the game and think about the players, not just themselves like you @snuggleSnail

AMEN BROTHER

Imagine thinking that the DEVS don't make PRECISELY CALCULATED decisions!

anybody offering their opinion is practically slapping them in the face and telling them that are not making well-thought-out decisions about their OWN GAME

Y'all are just speaking in fallacies. If Snuggle's ideas are bad, explain why. Attacking the person is such a dumb argument and just shows the argument had salt and the only power you can throw is defamation. Also if you want to sway dev opinion, talking shit about them is a great way to do it. I bet it works on you too! :roll:
Killshot47

Re: Game Development: Ghost Apple Gelatin

Postby 97tba » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:58 pm

Killshot47 wrote:Y'all are just speaking in fallacies. If Snuggle's ideas are bad, explain why. Attacking the person is such a dumb argument and just shows the argument had salt and the only power you can throw is defamation. Also if you want to sway dev opinion, talking shit about them is a great way to do it. I bet it works on you too! :roll:

thanks for the input snail simp number 7
97tba
Under curfew

Postby Killshot47 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:10 pm

97tba wrote:
Killshot47 wrote:Y'all are just speaking in fallacies. If Snuggle's ideas are bad, explain why. Attacking the person is such a dumb argument and just shows the argument had salt and the only power you can throw is defamation. Also if you want to sway dev opinion, talking shit about them is a great way to do it. I bet it works on you too! :roll:

Hahahaha more ad hominems.

whY dOn'T thE dEvS liSteN tO uS?

I haven't played since world 10 (2 person hermitage) No idea who Snail is other than forum presence, but hold onto that pettiness of yours. Super healthy
Killshot47

Postby 97tba » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:17 pm

Killshot47 wrote:
97tba wrote:

Hahahaha more ad hominems.

whY dOn'T thE dEvS liSteN tO uS?

I haven't played since world 10 (2 person hermitage) No idea who Snail is other than forum presence, but hold onto that pettiness of yours. Super healthy

ad what? look pal I dont even know what that means but i'm gonna assume that's some sort of homophobic slur or something along those lines, which is totally not cool, I won't even bothering reading the rest of your comment after this sort of attack on my character
97tba
Under curfew

Return to Hel