Cupboards stacked on each other inside building

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Cupboards stacked on each other inside building

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm

The function to walk between these sections in 8 lines. 2 of those lines are comments, 1 of those lines is just a print statement. If you think a lack of stacking hurts bots you're kinda retarded ngl

In world 10 before I got access to a good API without stacking I would've had trash stats.
Low key feels really good to see people furiously jerk themselves off over the notion of hurting botlords by hurting literally only themselves, it's just unfortunate they're mostly too stupid to see it.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Re: Cupboards stacked on each other inside building

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:08 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote: -

Why do you even care so much about botting stuff since you're not grinding stats? Whenever someone complains about you botting, you say "bUt i dOn'T gRiNd sTaTs", and whenever someone complains about bots in general, you show them a pepper farm and tell them about the code, as if someone asked :lol:
Good job man, we all want to be cool like your pepper farm and your 2k stats. Shit man when I grow up I really hope I can be as cool as you. PM me some tips on how to be this cool please

Let this thread die already lmao, it's been fixed.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:12 pm

I kinda cringe to admit but I feel an unironic obligation to Jorbtar to give my autism perspective on certain game mechanics because I'm grateful for them making the game, and I know unbiased autism perspectives are hard to come by. Just because I don't care to do something again, doesn't mean I don't understand how it works or care about it working well.

Why are you replying on different accounts while jerking off over how much you hurt literally only your own demographic?
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:18 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:I kinda cringe to admit but I feel an unironic obligation to Jorbtar to give my autism perspective on certain game mechanics because I'm grateful for them making the game, and I know unbiased autism perspectives are hard to come by. Just because I don't care to do something again, doesn't mean I don't understand how it works or care about it working well.

Why are you replying on different accounts while jerking off over how much you hurt literally only your own demographic?

I was logged on that one from last night and forgot to swap back, I couldn't be arsed to delete the post just to write the exact same thing on this account.

If you feel this obligaiton, why don't you go and create a critique and ideas post, to let them know how you feel about the storage? You cried so loud about this thing getting fixed, while yelling that everyone knew about it.

Stop necroing a fixed bug thread, go make a new topic and discuss your pros and cons like a sane human.
If anything, you shouldn't be crying so much if it doesn't affect you, yet you're still here after one year. Not a single person from any other big village gives a flying fuck any more, you're the only one still here.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:00 pm

Take the bot discussion to the bot thread. Thanks.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Hel