Rekrutuje Polaków na świat 15

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Rekrutuje Polaków na świat 15

Postby MadNomad » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:38 pm

każdy kto ma choć odrobine rozumu i rozsądku może przeczytać moje posty i zobaczyć, że są prawdziwe i bazujące na prawdzie, a nie na stałym kłamstwie!
MadNomad

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:39 pm

maldnomad to najgorsza osoba w społeczności trzeba go natychmiast usunąć wszystkie jego posty są kompletnie głupie i nikt nie powinien na niego zwracać uwagi trzeba go zbanować DZISIAJ żeby ponownie uspokoić forum nie mogę uwierzyć jakie szkody wyrządza ta społeczność to takie smutne gdybym miał jedno życzenie na tym świecie to byłoby aby madnormad nie istniał ponieważ jest to jedyna rzecz która może przywrócić to wspaniałe forum do zdrowego stanu w którym zasługuje na to, by się nim dzielić modlimy się razem o skromny nowy początek bez tego okropnego koszmaru potwora który dosłownie niszczy wszystko co jest nam drogie dziękuję
Zentetsuken

Postby Halbertz » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 pm

MadNomad wrote:każdy kto ma choć odrobine rozumu i rozsądku może przeczytać moje posty i zobaczyć, że są prawdziwe i bazujące na prawdzie, a nie na stałym kłamstwie!

But... ahem... your posts based not on truth. As I can judge they are based on pure cringe.
Last edited by Halbertz on Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halbertz

Postby Procne » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 pm

:O

What has just happenized in this thread
Procne

Postby MadNomad » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Procne wrote::O

mods and devs are asleep or something, so everything can be done on forums now
MadNomad

Postby Clemins » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:47 pm

Madnomad asking any new Polish players if they would like a mentor > Madnomad gets called out for his lack of game knowledge > Claims it's all a lie while encouraging looking at his posts where he blatantly doesn't understand said game mechanics > says it's a forum moderation issue > present
Clemins

Postby DonVelD » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:47 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby MadNomad » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:47 pm

Clemins wrote:

Madnomad asking any new Polish players if they would like a mentor > Madnomad gets called out for his lack of game knowledge > Claims it's all a lie while encouraging looking at his posts where he blatantly doesn't understand said game mechanics > says it's a forum moderation issue > present

this is a lie!
MadNomad

Postby DonVelD » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:49 pm

who asked
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Clemins » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:55 pm

MadNomad wrote:
Clemins wrote:

this is a lie!

Don't believe me? Doesn't matter, google translate exists. As a matter of fact, here is everything translated for anyone who wants to read.
-----------------------------------------------------
by MadNomad »Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm

I doubt I'll have free time until the beginning of World 14, but maybe I'll find some later.

You may be new and not know many things, but if I want to, I can explain how some things in the game work, and show them in practice so that you can observe and learn hunting, mining, etc.

Just take my sincere warning not to deal with the latest generation forum rabble known here, consisting of a herd of forum-discord baboons suffering from rabies, because nothing good will come of it
-----------------------------------------------------
by Clemins »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Although the madnomad may have good intentions, his experience is on an embarrassing level. If you are new ... and from Poland, maybe he could help you a little. I just don't advise asking him about any mechanics in the game and how they work. He has absolutely no experience in terms of more advanced game mechanics to be someone's mentor in this aspect.
----------------------------------------------------
by MadNomad »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Clemins wrote:
fucking

this is just a representative of the genre of the aforementioned rabble, which always fucks pointless and litter the threads, so you should not take these units seriously

the rabble has gone mad lately
by Clemins »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:18 pm

MadNomad wrote:
Clemins wrote:
fucking

this is just a representative of the genre of the aforementioned rabble, which always fucks pointless and litter the threads, so you should not take these units seriously

the rabble has gone mad lately

Rabble? Man, it's you here making six mechanic suggestions that you know fucking about every day. If you were to talk about someone littering the forum, it would be you. Or at least he was asking for frivolous answers, looking at what crap you're suggesting here.
by MadNomad »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:24 pm

Clemins wrote:
you post six suggestions for mechanics that you know fucking about.

I know all the mechanics I have mentioned from experience and have researched them well

go away, forum troll!
by Clemins »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:37 pm

"The whole [forum] disagrees with me, so everyone has to be a troll."

Please, at least once think about what you are going to post, because I feel embarrassed looking at the fact that each of your posts is written lazily and without thinking.
by MadNomad »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:38 pm

anyone with a bit of sense and common sense can read my posts and see that they are true and based on truth, not a permanent lie!
by Zentetsuken »Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:39 pm

maldnomad is the worst person in the community you have to delete him immediately all his posts are completely stupid and no one should pay attention to him you have to ban him TODAY to reassure the forum I can't believe what damage this community is doing it's so sad if I had one wish in this world that would be that madnormad would not exist because it is the only thing that can bring this wonderful forum back to a healthy state where it deserves to be shared we pray together for a modest new start without this horrible monster nightmare that literally destroys everything we hold dear thank you
Clemins

PreviousNext

Return to Hel