Its every Gay bro

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Its every day bro

Postby Jalpha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Why are gays such attention seekers? I mean for a minority group they get way more attention than they are entitled to.

I feel obligated to make straight posts about men kissing women, holding hands and watching the sun rise over the river when there is no wind and the water is flat like a mirror, reflecting the orange hues of the new day.

But considering today is Friday, to be inclusive and avoid discrimination I will make this my weekly gay post:

Be careful of monkey virus it is literally the new gay disease. I read in the news that 98% of cases in the UK have been gay men.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Re: An Official Announcement

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:50 pm

every every day post post gives a gay angel his gay wings

i am so proud to be part of this progressive every day community and i think i will be posting more often just as a outlet for my support for this cause

anybody posting in this thread, no matter the content, is hereby showing their support for the pro-gay-agenda and its movement forward in to global acceptance, and eventually power
Zentetsuken

Postby Jalpha » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:16 pm

No. This is just the shitpost containment thread. Dream on.

Already got something special planned for next Friday. See you then.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:19 pm

Jalpha wrote:No. This is just the shitpost containment thread. Dream on.

Thank you for your support! The Gay Alliance cherishes every post made in this thread! You are a real hero for showing your every day support!
Zentetsuken

Re: An Official Announcement

Postby Odynak » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:52 pm

bumfrog wrote:Greetings and good evening, Everyday Bros. There are a few matters that today need addressing. It is my belief that the following statements will help every every day be a good one.

On the matter of good/bad posts
  • every bump will be considered good, as constant bumps serve the needs of the thread. We must be doing this every day, at least
  • no post will be officially condemned. Users are welcome to discuss post quality as they see fit, but it is the opinion of the Every Day Team that everyone has a right to post free of punishment

On the matter of homosexuality
  • It is with great honor I announce that Every Day Bro is officially a Gay-Allied thread
  • While we do not have an official partnership with the IAL (Internation Agenda of the LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, and etc)), we will be contacting Non-Str*ight Representatives as soon as possible
  • We support the inalienable rights of gay peeps to marry, date, intercourse, hold hands, kiss, and otherwise be romantically and sexually relating with individuals of the same gender, and, of course, to make posts here Every Day
  • Every Friday, we will make an official Gay Post. You are welcome to make your own Gay Posts in the Every Day Bro thread whenever you see fit, and thank you to the countless users who have already done so
  • We understand that, even more so than the previous statement against punishing 'bad' posts, this stance might put us in contention with the Hafen Forum's moderation team. This is a risk we are willing to take

Have an excellent rest of your thursday, bros! Hope you're finding respite from this heat wave.

Very nice and very everydayish statement. I wish we could send this statement back in time to Washington and make US Constitution better.
Odynak

Postby Odynak » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:55 pm

Jalpha wrote:No. This is just the shitpost containment thread. Dream on.

Next Friday is announced as a Raccoon-Allied Friday and we expect a lot of posts from raccoons.

I hope you are not going to miss such a great Every Day Friday.
Odynak

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:45 pm

Jalpha wrote:A palette of emotions too fleeting and complex to properly define and describe.

i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby telum12 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 am

I'm so happy Jalpha is supporting the LGBTQ+ cause! Much love
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby Vouss » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:59 am

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances. I wasn't the one who passed the picture around after that.

When I broke free of her simp spell she went bonkers and ordered her army of simp monkeys after me like the wicked witch of the west.

DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!

p.s I'm pretty sure you told me it was a foot long and you're just trying to save face now you baby penis
Vouss

Postby Jalpha » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:02 am

Don't mistake my grudging tolerance for acceptance. There is no support from me. There are agencies dedicated to that.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to Hel