Surviving a PvP Encounter

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Surviving a PvP Encounter

Postby vatas » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:33 pm

You'll have to rip my hat from my cold, dead corpse.

No wait you can't, it's account bound xD

In all seriousness, I can't really tell people what to do or not do in this game, but I'd appreciate if you didn't encourage this behavior by giving into extortion, especially if you only have few hours of progress to lose.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby TheServant » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:43 pm

DonVelD wrote:
TheServant wrote:Never give your hat to bullies!

I smell a dead person! What a shame...

Gunz blazing at tryhards this world, specially someone very active around here.... maybe it's time to end the tyranny? We'll see
TheServant

Postby vatas » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:45 pm

Also, there's zero guarantee that the person won't kill you anyway (or demand even more hats.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby DonVelD » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:46 pm

vatas wrote:Also, there's zero guarantee that the person won't kill you anyway (or demand even more hats.)

It'd be really bad for the reputation!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby VDZ » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 pm

vatas wrote:Also, there's zero guarantee that the person won't kill you anyway (or demand even more hats.)

Extortion through violence is not unique to this game, or even to gaming; it happens in real life too. The trick for optimal extortion gain is to honor your promise to let them go, then come back at a later time to extort them for even more.
VDZ

Postby telum12 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 am

Thanks! Very helpful, I almost died today but this guyd saved me.
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby jorb » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:36 am

I lol'd, but, yeah, I have to hel this.

Good effort troll.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to Hel