Separete server?

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Separete server?

Postby Kaczorex666 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:42 am

I have played this game a lot on this account and others, I would return with pleasure and spend money further but as if the Russians would kick out to their own server. They spoil all the fun of the game, and are terribly toxic. Beyond what they are doing in Ukraine is Ban to them.

I got along with many countries for better or worse. But I have never received such contempt and hatred as from their side.
In a many games, the russians have their own servers for their hopeless egos. What do you think about get out russian on server?
Kaczorex666

Re: Separete server?

Postby Zasos » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 am

I agree 100%. Nothing pushes me away from this one as much as Russians. I love this game and I am in of dumping them on a separate server.
Zasos

Postby Fostik » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:02 am

Just avoid them or play in communities you like, why people always have to think/talk about rusians?
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Kaczorex666 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:11 am

Fostik wrote:Just avoid them or play in communities you like, why people always have to think/talk about rusians?

most likely, if we could avoid them we would, but they are terribly expansively aggressive as well as uncultured.
Kaczorex666

Postby Sevenless » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:27 am

Arguably this is the reason we have pvp in HnH,to kill people you don't like.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby noindyfikator » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:30 am

It's been a while and I am still surprised why haven developers didn't ban all russky accounts and access to the game tbh.
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby APXEOLOG » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:47 am

noindyfikator wrote:It's been a while and I am still surprised why haven developers didn't ban all russky accounts and access to the game tbh.

Well, it's simple, it is not possible to implement this kind of restriction without doing a complex identity verification process (government id + webcam recording).
Any kind of restriction based on IP address (that is used to display geo location of the players) can be easily bypassed with VPN
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Sevenless » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:49 am

noindyfikator wrote:It's been a while and I am still surprised why haven developers didn't ban all russky accounts and access to the game tbh.

C'mon man, you should know why that's not feasible. It's been known it's not feasible short of korea style gaming ID for like 10 years by now.

The Art of Herding
Sevenless

Postby Rodimus » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:51 am

I used to think all of Russians as my friends, since I had very good relations with a russian who, despite being complete strangers, helped me get a boost in late W14.
But then my village encountered some sobby rus who wouldn't give up his metal bars.
It'd be understood if we actually raided the guy, but he didn't even had a wall in place. Had some of my pals do a funny (kinda retarded tbh but hey, it's free real estate).
I don't think all of them are ass hats though, sometimes you just encounter the most shittiest person in earth by unlucky fate.
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Silvermoon
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Vallblómbyrđa
W14 - Local Area Network
W15 - ???
Rodimus

Postby Sevenless » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:02 am

For the record, game wise, I've had more trouble with other nationality groups than russians past 3 worlds. The genocide eng vs rus has calmed down a lot over the years. We've got plenty of toxic english players, I've had dust offs with the koreans. Met plenty of nice russians

I don't think "being russian" is an indication of anything in Haven. We're all assholes.

The Art of Herding
Sevenless

Next

Return to Hel