AD's Galaxy has been destroyed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD's Galaxy has been destroyed

Postby Potjeh » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Although our warrior could have easily killed their warrior standing outside, instead, they have been warned to not to do so, otherwise they would face consequences.

ROFLCOPTER
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:15 pm

LadyGoo wrote:AD hamsters being AD hamsters :D

hey ladygoo i dont mean to be mean but this wasn't very good....
Atamzsiktrop

Postby spawningmink » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:AD hamsters being AD hamsters :D

hey ladygoo i dont mean to be mean but this wasn't very good....

they are guinea pigs smfh
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:to support AD how? we didn't get anything from them
agianst Dis how? by claiming the land around their own village?
any normal person would tell you to piss off if you say they can't extend their village claim how they see fit
it's not about AD or Dis, idk why are you bringing w6 into this
if we're sharing our memories i remember how sometime during the last days of w6 i KOed you in a 1v5 fight then got away without a scratch i bet you felt stupid then heh

They were sure they've been supporting you though/or acting against Dis. Doesn't matter for us, it's the same thing. We won't try to spare the fools just because they do not understand the consequences of their actions. As the chatlogs before pointed out, they were sure that you'd back them up. No-one cares who you call them really. Friends, noobs, allies, friends of friends, neutral innocents, npcs, bearcapers, alts and etc. etc.
Any normal person wouldn't declare a war against a faction that outnumbers them. Either they are really that stupid, or were sure that you guys are here to hold their hands (we're with Lunar kind of thing).
Oh, I got some memories too! The countless times we've raided the AD capital and place and embarrassing embassy just in the middle of it.

@Frost,

pretty much what happened with us is on (((CHRISTMAS EVE))))) I woke up to a voice call on skype.

Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:29 pm

I don't really care that you raid noobs just have the backbone to own it, don't try to justify it
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:29 pm

i call bullshit how can jesus be born on different dates?
Atamzsiktrop

Postby spawningmink » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:31 pm

The point is you can't say every place you fags raid and every person you kill is AD. You're obsessed with killing us that you chased some random guys alt down yesterday to kill it because he walked by your place...you're kind of pathetic
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:34 pm

"no you kill noobs, no you kill noobs more" lol you guys are the same
Kaios

Postby dafels » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:36 pm

spawningmink wrote: alt down yesterday to kill it because he walked by your place...you're kind of pathetic

a noobs main is not a alt for the noob.

Kind of reminds me of how they "accidently" chopped a noob on the mountain and ladygoo tried so hard to justify it like it was his own fault for getting killed. Same here, they raided pretty much some random noobs and call them AD allies, try to justify that these were not some random noobs it with some trespass scent left 3 months ago at pretty much dead village. Just say it, you raided random noobs, not some serious AD ally or whatever you claim to have raided.
dafels

Postby dafels » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Kaios wrote:"no you kill noobs, no you kill noobs more" lol you guys are the same

no shit? the difference is that we atleast can say it that we kill noobs and raid them from time to time, LadyGoo is doing the same, but has no backbone to say it out loud and try to justify it with some bullshit.
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot