Stranger Danger!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Stranger Danger!

Postby Steefen » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:35 am

reybg
Steefen

Postby Jackiehero » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:20 pm

I think I just encountered a thief today, I basically said "hi!" then next thing you know, he ran away... probably thought that I was gonna kill him.
Jackiehero

Postby hery76 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Jackiehero wrote:I think I just encountered a thief today, I basically said "hi!" then next thing you know, he ran away... probably thought that I was gonna kill him.

That logic&assumption are on point... :facepalm:

a guy meets a ??? on the wilds, runs, therefore he is a thief. LOL
hery76

Postby Jackiehero » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 pm

hery76 wrote:
Jackiehero wrote:I think I just encountered a thief today, I basically said "hi!" then next thing you know, he ran away... probably thought that I was gonna kill him.

It was at some abandoned village, I think it was called Latinos.
Jackiehero

Postby Ysh » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Jackiehero wrote:
hery76 wrote:

It was at some abandoned village, I think it was called Latinos.

To take from wilderness is not thievery.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby BetrayalAtK » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:34 am

I get why someone would steal cattle, but i dont get why someone stole all my animales, sheep, pigs, horses, even the young ones (and i used to have plenty) I think it totalled around 25 animals, i play alone and it was real hard work breeding those animals to a 70 breeding quality, nevermind all the food i had to plant and farm, im seriously thinking about rage quitting this game, i mean i had stuff stolen before, some metal bars and curios and thats all right i guess, i dont really have security since palisades are way to much work for just me to do. But damm all my animals thats just another story, cant believe i have to deal with getting my hard work stolen, like living in my country isnt enough. No wonder this game is so niche, you either hate it or love it, i dont think you cant just have "fun" in here.
BetrayalAtK

Postby vatas » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:46 am

i dont really have security since palisades are way to much work for just me to do

http://imgur.com/gallery/agSyJ

Did you think that every corner post costs 10 leather 5 rope 2 glue? Only the initial cornerpost is expensive, rest is just some blocks. You'd know this if you'd checked wiki.

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Palisade
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Teleskop » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:53 am

BetrayalAtK wrote:I get why someone would steal cattle, but i dont get why someone stole all my animales, sheep, pigs, horses, even the young ones (and i used to have plenty) I think it totalled around 25 animals, i play alone and it was real hard work breeding those animals to a 70 breeding quality, nevermind all the food i had to plant and farm, im seriously thinking about rage quitting this game, i mean i had stuff stolen before, some metal bars and curios and thats all right i guess, i dont really have security since palisades are way to much work for just me to do. But damm all my animals thats just another story, cant believe i have to deal with getting my hard work stolen, like living in my country isnt enough. No wonder this game is so niche, you either hate it or love it, i dont think you cant just have "fun" in here.

lol pallisade is a basic
its your fault if you bred stuff to 70 quality and still didnt had a pali set
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby azrid » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:58 pm

BetrayalAtK wrote: 25 animals but palisades are way to much work for just me to do.

Should be the other way around. You build palisade once but you farm food for animals until thy get stolen.
azrid

Postby Glorthan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Building a modest ~50x50 palisade takes what, an hour? Spread it out over a few days if it's hard for you...

Farming shit for animals takes way longer, EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Glorthan

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot