The Daily Prophet - Wizard News

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Daily Prophet - Wizard News

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 pm

The Daily Prophet, edition 214219

The Durmstrang Wizardry School has suddenly become the most secure prison in the magical world?

The Ministry of Magic in Britain has confirmed that some muggles might've spotted Durmstrang - the best magical school for young wizards and witches - which caused a lot of perturbations in magical world. For the time being, a full evacuation has been announced, and from now on the place will be protected by the Ministry's Dementors and some of the most successful prison defence wizards. That said, the school also turns into a prison for the most dangerous and wanted wizards for indefinite time. All students will be returning home and, if needed, forwarded to Hogwarts or Beauxbatons Wizardry Schools.

Durmstrang, the first and best wizardry school

Official reasoning for the event are unknown, however a rumour spread around wizards says it might have something to do with recent actions of Willy Potter, who supposedly caused a lot of turmoil in one of the muggle's cities. Why, however, and what exactly happened - we are still waiting for explanations from Durmstrang's representatives or the Ministry itself.

We went ahead and asked some of Durmstrang's students about the event, we are talking with Skretti Shacklebolt:
"- Hello Skretti!
- Hello.
- What do you think about recent events the Ministry have taken regarding Durmstrang?
- I for one, am looking forward to the upcoming wars between the factions. This verdict can create a rather large amount of drama, which will stimulate the political standpoint for the current world.
- How does it affect your education?
- Well, I'm pretty upset that I have to postpone some of my exams but I'm looking forward for Hogwarts School, as well.
- Thank you very much.
- No problem bro."

Right now, some of Azkaban Prison architects are working on defences system of Durmstrang. Works are going swiftly and Dementors are already being moved into the chambers.
What does this situation mean - we don't know. Are rumours about Dark Lord's forces gathering again real? There's always speculations, but we aim to bring you the truth!
DDDsDD999

Re: The Daily Prophet - Wizard News

Postby Karede » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:23 pm

I am ready
Karede

Postby Teleskop » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:06 am

can someone translate to normal
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Zeler » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

Teleskop wrote:can someone translate to normal

arent they your friends?????
Zeler

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

they only seem to know autism
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Teleskop » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:07 am

Zeler wrote:

why ur not my fluffy teddybear zeler anymore...
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Zeler » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:10 am

Teleskop wrote:
Zeler wrote:

why ur not my fluffy teddybear zeler anymore...

i dont associate myself with traitors :x !
Zeler

Postby Ozzy124 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 am

deth to traitors like uncle mulor taught us
Ozzy124

Postby banok » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:48 am

Can we just rename the moot section to dddsss0202 threads
banok

Postby The_Lich_King » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 am

banok wrote:Can we just rename the moot section to dddsss0202 threads

No we should just rename the moot section to "autism........and the people who accuse people of autism"
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Next

Return to The Moot