Image story

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Image story

Postby algeralith » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 pm

NaoWhut wrote:Jesus, there was 15 minutes between
him and the other two dying? It felt
like seconds to me!

Hm wait actually he was last played
a different day... that's weird =o I
guess it counts when you hit move on?

I used an old picture, for some reason the page bugs out when I visit it, so I could not take a new one.
It must update on reincarnation or something.

algeralith

Postby ArvinJA » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Zeler wrote:It's the same thing as Trollex claiming that there were 20+ people on our side, no?

Not really, I already explained to Ozzy that is what he actually believed, so he's not even intentionality lying. We need to sync memos and add some new logging features to our client to fix that issue. You however are forging things and lying intentionally, which is pretty bad.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 pm

We killed arvin 2 times and he had his chars named jordan coles, they just call most of the characters like that so then they can lie on forums that they lost an alt and not an actual characters but lol the skulls aint lying man
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby ArvinJA » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:We killed arvin 2 times and he had his chars named jordan coles, they just call most of the characters like that so then they can lie on forums that they lost an alt and not an actual characters but lol the skulls aint lying man

Yes, we call our chars Jordan Coles, but try to find one instance where we've denied deaths. You've killed my main 2 times, and Rawrz's main 1 time. You know this as well as I do. The kills in this thread were kills of vandal alts, and you know this as well as I do.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:15 pm

ArvinJA wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:We killed arvin 2 times and he had his chars named jordan coles, they just call most of the characters like that so then they can lie on forums that they lost an alt and not an actual characters but lol the skulls aint lying man

Yes, we call our chars Jordan Coles, but try to find one instance where we've denied deaths. You've killed my main 2 times, and Rawrz's main 1 time. You know this as well as I do. The kills in this thread were kills of vandal alts, and you know this as well as I do.
Nidbane kill. Hello?
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby ssaaaax » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Nidbane kill. Hello?

LadyGoo is too fucking autistic to explain her posts with more than two words and has to add "Hello?" at the end which makes no sense.

What kill? Hello?

Also tbh expected you guys to fake the skulls, I mean I guess your "TOLD ID REK U BETTER HAVE LISTENED TO ME" would no longer apply. Haha! :D
Congrats on killing Jordan Coles by the way.
NaoWhut wrote:In all honesty i suicided to dole
on purpose.

NaoWhut wrote:THE WEAK WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE MERCY OF THE STRONG XD

Show this to 10 friends or the rake will get you.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=43766
ssaaaax

Postby MrBunzy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm not sure why everyone insists on perpetuating the 'it was just an alt' cliche. Those who died may not have had the best stats, but they wern't fresh spawns either, and if polska feels defeating them is an accomplishment worth celebrating, who are we to devalue their accomplishment? Getting that much lp with nothing but boar tusks and antlers actually takes quite a while, and I'm rather sad that three brave comrades had to die :cry:.

Anyway, I'm glad to see ainran has returned to their proper place serving as LadyGoo's underlings. Perhaps with the extra numbers, Dis will be leaving the safety of their walls more often, so I look foreward to meeting on the battlefield in the future.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby algeralith » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 pm

LadyGoo wrote: Nidbane kill. Hello?

....You mean the nidbane kill in which we sat in a call, debating whether or not we should just let the nidbane kill the character, just so you can see his skull name. Which, once again, was just a vandal character named Jordan Coles.
algeralith

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:29 pm

MrBunzy wrote:I'm not sure why everyone insists on perpetuating the 'it was just an alt' cliche. Those who died may not have had the best stats, but they wern't fresh spawns either, and if polska feels defeating them is an accomplishment worth celebrating, who are we to devalue their accomplishment? Getting that much lp with nothing but boar tusks and antlers actually takes quite a while, and I'm rather sad that three brave comrades had to die :cry:.

Anyway, I'm glad to see ainran has returned to their proper place serving as LadyGoo's underlings. Perhaps with the extra numbers, Dis will be leaving the safety of their walls more often, so I look foreward to meeting on the battlefield in the future.

CHARGE OF THE KARL BRIGADE
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:41 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
ArvinJA wrote:

Nidbane kill. Hello?

We've already explained that was one of the same breed of vandal alts as the ones who died in this thread. You're just stupid. Look at the skull and see the LP. Think it was 200k? Maybe 300? Top frag, highest of the jordancoles vandals, truly a man ahead of his time. Think he even had rage.
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot