Flat Out Squirted Them Out

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Flat Out Squirted Them Out

Postby cecelia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:21 am

It was a cool, humid morning, one that summoned the moistness of dew and commanded his nipples to stand at attention. It was a rare occurrence, this weather, but the young boy paid no mind to it. He was far too excited to go exploring in the Southern rivers. His naivety was forgivable, but he should have given that bad omen more than a moment of thought.

His name was Joshua, and he was cousin to Clanders the Thick. He had spent most of his life up until now picking flowers, singing hymns during Sunday service (Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiinnnnnnng Graaaaaaaaaace), and giving expertly precise deep tissue massages to the village sheep. That is to say, he had little experience in the way of combat or crime. He was truly innocent, but still an incredibly valuable member.

On this Friday morning, when everyone else was still lazing in bed, Joshua set out for his adventure. Unfortunately that adventure ended within minutes. His boat was boarded by a man in a green cap, and his life taken from him far too soon.

Cec noticed a strange calmness over the village when she exited her cabin. Yes, that moistness of dew and the command to her nipples was forceful and queer, just as it was for our young Joshua, but there was something else lurking. Where was Joshua? He normally stood near the idol and waited to wash her feet before she began the day's work.
“Joshua?” She called quietly, so not to wake the others.
No answer.
“Josh... Joshua? My little dove, where do you creep?”
She sighed and went out to find the boy.

Cec could smell the gore immediately upon leaving the gate. It was disgustingly obvious someone, or something, had been traveling through with nothing in mind but destruction. A heavy feeling squeezed her heart, and she knew good things would not be found this day. Blood polluted the water, so much of it that it created a black oil like film.

She did not find his body, but there was evidence of violence beyond her expectations, at every sandy shore, every river bend. It was sickening. Who could do this? Just as her sight became blurry from the pure agony, a vision appeared. It was a light, glowing creature, similar in size and shape to Joshua. He spoke to her.
“...th… theyyyyy… did this… to me… the… Rushhhhhh…” he murmured and she leaned toward the spectre, her vision suddenly clear. A wretched gurgle escaped the ghost throat and he continued.
“Boating… he… violated me. He… entered me… forcefully… unnaturally… wholly…”
The Joshua form disappeared and Cec was alone, but enlightened. She suddenly knew what had happened. Russians. Russians had come through and slaughtered all the innocent creatures they came across.

Some neighboring areas, reeking of crime.

“And that was when his ghost visited me, and told me everything,” Cec finished her story. She looked up, meeting his gaze, waiting for a reaction from he who was holding her in his strong, hairy arms.
“We must go,” he said simply.
They packed their supplies and went, Clanders the Thick, though devastated by his cousin’s passing (his only family left) joined them.

They knew they were there before finding any true evidence. It took only a feeling. Man #2 looked deep into the eyes of his travel companions. “Watch this.”
He steadied himself by holding Clanders the Thick’s arm, and slid off his clothing. He let it all drop to the dirty ground, a nod to the fact that he was powerful even without material things. Cec and Clanders the Thick glanced at his pelvic region in unison, his massive throbbing sex organ was not something to be ignored. They both blushed, even Clanders the Thick, who was well known for his own size.
The man quickly replaced his expensive armor with twigs and weeds, rubbing the greasy soil all over his body. Cec massaged it gently but thoroughly into his massive bulky thighs. “Wow,” she said.
“Yeah, I know,” he laughed.

Not soon after, a third man appeared, and they all got to work!
They penetrated the ground twice until they found a small shack.

The wood around these parts was weaker, not as supple or stable as the wood the adventurers knew. They broke through with ease.

A petite girl, very easy to transport.

Wow, she was holding so many keys : )

Boy in bear cape greets his new Lawspeaker with traditional Russian saying

Clean up~

After taking care of the criminals, rekeying the gates of Sons of Odin, providing a new leader for Vlid's Village, and removing any unnecessary holes, the heroes took a moment to relax and bathe in the warm, pure waters. A barricade of rafts had kept any pollutants from tainting the water to the South. It was marvelous, and they all stripped completely naked and performed a highly sexual ceremony of cleansing. Graphic details of this ceremony are available for a small suggested donation of 1 sub token per 500 word description.

Please, my friends, no more crime sprees near Twin Lakes.
cecelia

Re: Flat Out Squirted Them Out

Postby jordancoles » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:30 am

Good post :p
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby CSPAN » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:31 am

The victims of the west have been avenged, rejoice!

Stay thick folks.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby Acefirebird » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:15 am

I am enlightened.
Spooky.
Acefirebird

Postby Jesterz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:39 am

Great thread. How did you get int he palisade though down the mine hole? I am guessing his walls weren't hardened yet.
Jesterz

Postby cecelia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:00 am

Jesterz wrote:Great thread. How did you get int he palisade though down the mine hole? I am guessing his walls weren't hardened yet.

Hello, thank your for your inquiry. The wooden walls were less robust due to the weather today. The moisture and coldness were truly a deadly combination and damaged the integrity of the walls.
cecelia

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:09 am

this thread got me so hard
ChildhoodObesity

Postby NaoWhut » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:42 am

absolutely beautiful

and giving expertly precise deep tissue massages to the village sheep.

So so beautiful. More please.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby zeeder3 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:01 am

God bless twin lakes
zeeder3

Postby Jesterz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:19 am

cecelia wrote:
Jesterz wrote:Great thread. How did you get int he palisade though down the mine hole? I am guessing his walls weren't hardened yet.

Hello, thank your for your inquiry. The wooden walls were less robust due to the weather today. The moisture and coldness were truly a deadly combination and damaged the integrity of the walls.

This brings a tear to my eye. A single manly tear. Just beautiful.
Jesterz

Next

Return to The Moot