Aramore is no more - MusicWarrior raided again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Aramore is no more - MusicWarrior raided again

Postby Juukin » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Zeler wrote:Okay, so no arguments on your side. As far as it goes, I am true to my actions and words - I am not a peaceful player. I enjoy fighting and raiding, and such is my game style. If you think that just because of that I am retarde... Well, good day to you then.
Anyways, I guess that says a lot about yourself too. After all you are a liar and a person who gets angry enough over an internet game to call others an inhuman monsters without feelings.

You can try all your life long to trigger me, but it's not gonna work, sorry to break it to you and your friends.
Both of us know why I said that the things you guys do, and later on brag about, are inhumane. Thankfully, the topic has been purged, and won't be brought up again, as it doesn't belong on the forums here.

So, if you want to go around twisting words and making up stories, like your alliance's leader LadyGoo does, go ahead, I'll gladly just giggle by the side, reading all of that.
Love you mate
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:13 pm

tbh ladygoo probably thinks shes a pro liar and schemer so shes sad when everyone says she isnt so we should stop and appreciate her for once

i appreciate you
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Frostburn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:57 pm

I thought it is mandatory to politics to know the skills of lying and knowing when to lie.
The vast majority of communication with others are not just words; it is also diction, body motion, and many other factors. Even doing nothing is communication in itself. The moment your eyes meet someone, you have initiated contact. In essential, it is a constant non-stop flow between two or more entities.
Frostburn

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:12 pm

ye well ladygoo is not very advanced with that tho
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39 am

Frostburn wrote:I thought it is mandatory to politics to know the skills of lying and knowing when to lie.

i never lie tbh)
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Previous

Return to The Moot