Kingdom of Dis

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Kingdom of Dis

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:31 pm

NineWorlds wrote:Just moved to this area alone. I do not reside in your Claimed Realm but am pretty close and just so happened to stumble upon it today while out looking for some big game.
I thought the initial area was completely dead due to the fact that every village i've come across has either been abandoned or out right decayed from lack of maintenance.
The boost are magnificent and the Q of the over all area is pretty great.
Thanks for it!

they arnt decayed they are raided by dis :(
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: The Kingdom of Dis

Postby KOTKOB » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 am

I've just recently found this kingdom and I never want to leave.... ever. EDIT: After reading the rest of this thread, I really want to leave this kingdom. Bye.
KOTKOB

Postby NineWorlds » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:02 am

spawningmink wrote:
NineWorlds wrote:Just moved to this area alone. I do not reside in your Claimed Realm but am pretty close and just so happened to stumble upon it today while out looking for some big game.
I thought the initial area was completely dead due to the fact that every village i've come across has either been abandoned or out right decayed from lack of maintenance.
The boost are magnificent and the Q of the over all area is pretty great.
Thanks for it!

they arnt decayed they are raided by dis :(

But everything in their buildings are still there, things are still intact, nothing seems to be "destroyed" other than the entire palisade walls being gone.
Theres even other settlements near me that have a super high decay hit on their walls - i've seen multiple where the walls are 25%.
I don't live in dis - It takes me around 15minutes on boat to get to the boarder of the realm.
NineWorlds

Postby spawningmink » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:23 am

KOTKOB wrote:I've just recently found this kingdom and I never want to leave.... ever. EDIT: After reading the rest of this thread, I really want to leave this kingdom. Bye.

always welcome in AD claim :)
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby infectedking » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am

spawningmink wrote:
KOTKOB wrote:I've just recently found this kingdom and I never want to leave.... ever. EDIT: After reading the rest of this thread, I really want to leave this kingdom. Bye.

If Dis raid every noob camp in their kingdom, how do they keep up with authority? Conspiracy theory: There is a reason why AD kingdom died. Don't move into AD kingdom, they're bigger noob killers/harassers than any other group/faction.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby spawningmink » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 am

infectedking wrote:
spawningmink wrote:

If Dis raid every noob camp in their kingdom, how do they keep up with authority? Conspiracy theory: There is a reason why AD kingdom died. Don't move into AD kingdom, they're bigger noob killers/harassers than any other group/faction.

we died because our 2mil claim was deleted lol not because we ran out of auth

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Kingdom of Dis

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:08 am

Moved several off topic posts to the appropriate thread in The Moot. This is a recruitment thread, not the drama forum. Keep it where it belongs, please.

If more need to be moved/removed, then I'll be glad to remove the poster's privileges on this forum, too. Consider this fair warning.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Kingdom of Dis

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 am

wow thats real scary
Atamzsiktrop

Previous

Return to The Moot