Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Why do people hate Dis?

Postby clefa221 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:01 am

I mean, really, they're the only realm that I've seen out there that actually give bonuses, yet never the less, people always talk down about them.
clefa221
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:25 am

clefa221 wrote:I mean, really, they're the only realm that I've seen out there that actually give bonuses, yet never the less, people always talk down about them.

with great success comes great haters bro just the way it goes bro ppl hating us are just worse
User avatar
ChildhoodObesity
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Juukin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:40 am

It's easy to be nice when there's noone left to fight. But don't worry they'll go nazi on all noobs in their realm for sure.

I dislike Dis only cause they're recruiting the biggest cunts into their alliance (Ozzy and his crew). And also cause they love to twist words and lie so much but when proven wrong reply with "Lol kid it's just a game kek smh". I only like Trollex really, so sad he joined them.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
User avatar
Juukin
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:47 am

Juukin wrote:
I dislike Dis only cause they're recruiting the biggest cunts into their alliance (Ozzy and his crew).


I only like Trollex really, so sad he joined them.


ayyyy
Confirmed best farmer in the game

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke


viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
User avatar
Ozzy123
 
Posts: 2298
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby LadyGoo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:47 am

Juukin wrote:It's easy to be nice when there's noone left to fight. But don't worry they'll go nazi on all noobs in their realm for sure.
Not like we were supporting the trades with noobs and helped them a lot. Defended some neutral villages as well. You're probably judging from your own prism and reasons to feel motivated.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
User avatar
LadyGoo
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:51 am

Juukin wrote: I only like Trollex really, so sad he joined them.

real recognize real homie i respek u
User avatar
ChildhoodObesity
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Juukin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 am

LadyGoo wrote:
Juukin wrote:It's easy to be nice when there's noone left to fight. But don't worry they'll go nazi on all noobs in their realm for sure.
Not like we were supporting the trades with noobs and helped them a lot. Defended some neutral villages as well. You're probably judging from your own prism and reasons to feel motivated.


I am judging from my own prism and reasons to feel motivated and what are you doing please? Enlighten me.
You love to sound smart but holy shit is it the opposite to anybody that can look past your bullshit.
You're defending your shitty behaviour (including your alliance members) by slingshotting back to the fact you trade with noobs. Great argument. Hitler also liked animals, let's forgive him. Trump just wants to build a wall, he's okay. Hillary never killed anybody, not with her own hands, she's fine. Ya'know one good deed doesn't clean up your record. Believing it does is what makes you look hilarious to others. Anyway, smh I gotta go grind my carrots smh xd
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
User avatar
Juukin
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby clefa221 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:04 am

Juukin wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:
Juukin wrote:It's easy to be nice when there's noone left to fight. But don't worry they'll go nazi on all noobs in their realm for sure.
Not like we were supporting the trades with noobs and helped them a lot. Defended some neutral villages as well. You're probably judging from your own prism and reasons to feel motivated.


I am judging from my own prism and reasons to feel motivated and what are you doing please? Enlighten me.
You love to sound smart but holy shit is it the opposite to anybody that can look past your bullshit.
You're defending your shitty behaviour (including your alliance members) by slingshotting back to the fact you trade with noobs. Great argument. Hitler also liked animals, let's forgive him. Trump just wants to build a wall, he's okay. Hillary never killed anybody, not with her own hands, she's fine. Ya'know one good deed doesn't clean up your record. Believing it does is what makes you look hilarious to others. Anyway, smh I gotta go grind my carrots smh xd



DAYUM, I didn't expect this :lol:
clefa221
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby LadyGoo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:09 am

@Juukin, funny thing that people like you (the ones who got some reason to hate us, are the most vocal on the forum as well) always critique everything I do. Even when I was setting up the market in W8 wannabe truthtellers would go and go about that what we're doing is nothing and won't do any good to anyone. :D

Anyways, @OP, people who like us won't and shouldn't post about it on the forum since they'll be targeted by our enemies desperate to kill just someone and claim that they've killed Dis. This is why you will always see mostly negative responses towards us.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
User avatar
LadyGoo
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby sabinati » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:14 am

Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book
User avatar
sabinati
 
Posts: 15406
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 am
Location: View active topics

Next

Return to The Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest