Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Juukin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

I have no reason to hate you besides the things I've seen you and your alliance boast about on forums, and you say "your haters are the most vocal". I never had any contact with you or your plebs ingame, neither do I want to, ever. In the end it's always to each their own, who wants to judge you this or that way. I stand behind my beliefs and things I've seen you and your guys do, to entirely innocent people, but you say you protect the noobs. Oh the irony.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 am

I think DIS is pretty nice atm for running the market and giving bonuses, and I've only heard of LadyGoo killing people if it benefited her, which isn't really a reason to hate someone since (usually) benefits everyone, like killing AD to expand her Kingdom and cover more noobs. AD I've been assaulted by and seen kill someone (although I kinda helped on the latter).

Although I really hope people are exaggerating/lying when they say she's gonna have a big ass extermination of noobs. :( :( :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :(
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:17 am

LadyGoo is doing damage control on the forums for shit her faction does 100% of the time and is somehow surprised when her words mean nothing.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Juukin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 am

sabinati wrote:Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book

Cause she's the only woman you talked to besides your mom smh. I love u doe sabi <3
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby LadyGoo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:LadyGoo is doing damage control on the forums for shit her faction does 100% of the time and is somehow surprised when her words mean nothing.
Comes from a member of AD who has walljumped a noob and harassed his village for a while. Yet, died. :D
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:24 am

LadyGoo wrote:
Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:LadyGoo is doing damage control on the forums for shit her faction does 100% of the time and is somehow surprised when her words mean nothing.
Comes from a member of AD who has walljumped a noob and harassed his village for a while. Yet, died. :D

Do you know how to address an argument without using a fallacy holy shit
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:50 am

Example A: Ozzy and his crew, part of dis, infiltrate and kill some random guys who I know weren't bothering anyone. Instead of acknowledging her faction did something wrong, LadyGoo-bot switched into forum-warrior mode and enters full damage control, posting chatlogs, excuses, using fallacies, and posting some of the longest walls of text i have ever seen on this forum. She came prepared, using this opportunity to test her new prototype A5526 Steel Logic-Defence Shield MkIV™. She deflected arguments and criticisms with such ease it's almost as if she was, as a person, immune to logic.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=50943
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=51185

Example B: Leanne's village, part of dis, kill a trader running his own trade market independent of dis. Air raid sirens go off in LadyGoo's Kazakhstani slum to alert her of her factions wrong-doing. She goes into town on her swiftest mule to buy some gasoline and fuel her router so she can try come up with an excuse as to why someone in her faction could possibly do something wrong. Sadly, while in her own mind she may have pictured herself as a calm and focused diplomat trying to deescalate the situation, to everyone observing she appeared as a flailing idiot with no comprehension of what she was doing.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=51464

Example C: Instead of actually attempting to disprove the argument I had presented her, our beloved Kazakhstan princess decided to rely on the tu quoque fallacy (appeal to hypocrisy). In her guile to prove to everyone just how bad she actually was at arguing and vigour in bringing up a completely unrelated incident, she ended up not actually having to respond to, explain, or even acknowledge any arguments or criticisms presented to her. Truly, nature is wonderful.
LadyGoo wrote:
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:59 am

Holy fuck good shit Jesus. :shock:
Opinion swayed.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am

Visual Reconstruction (warning, not suitable for young viewers):