Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Cajoes » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Burinn wrote:Can you fault them for botting to be honest? If it weren't them, it'd be someone else.
I can fault them for a lot of things, their systemic abuse of bots to mill out replacement soldiers and gear is just what springs to mind. Everyone else has already mentioned the kinslaying, oathslaying, oathbreaking, lack of discipline and constant errenous claims to being gods gift to the hearthlands. All of which becomes tainted victories in my mind. Because I know none of them put in any effort towards it. And those who did, well, how would they prove it? You can't prove a negative.

They'll help you build a road to their marketplace one day and use it to launch raids on your town the very next one.

The question is not why people hate Dis, the question is, why shouldn't we hate Dis.

Also they're super paranoid and their marketplace has terrible prices.
Cajoes

Postby Burinn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Is the burden of proof on them to show they're using "legitimate" characters? Personally, I don't think so. But my point stands, if it weren't them it'd be someone else.

And again, if I were them I'd be paranoid too. I don't like them, at all, but I think their attitude is largely justifiable given they're effectively Public Enemy #1.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby dafels » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Burinn wrote:
dafels wrote:
Juukin wrote:So Dis kills noobs for steel, interesting.

Damn! Lady Goo and her dogs are taking this to a new whole level!

"Killing Noobs"

"Taking things to a new level"

I'm inclined to tell you to choose one or the other. Killing noobs is as old as time.

Yeah, they have been killing noobs for pretty much they have existed.
But them recruiting, then killing the recruited noobs for steel is something new.

Also they're super paranoid and their marketplace has terrible prices.

Agreed, last time I was there shit was too expensive therefore they are pretty much ripping off the noob, since a noob is their typical customer.
dafels

Postby Cajoes » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:18 am

Burinn wrote:Is the burden of proof on them to show they're using "legitimate" characters? Personally, I don't think so. But my point stands, if it weren't them it'd be someone else.
And I'd condemn them as well.
Burinn wrote:And again, if I were them I'd be paranoid too. I don't like them, at all, but I think their attitude is largely justifiable given they're effectively Public Enemy #1.

Isn't their attitude the reason they're Public Enemy #1?
Cajoes

Postby shampizle » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:16 am

number one since the realm thing they take claim over ppls villages and not say anything. even though they give buffs some ppl dont like the inturison.

Number two would be salt from previous worlds.

Number three they try to shit talk dis and then they get there ass handed on a platter and can't take it so please refer to number two.

Number four the years of war with AD and the small villages that got caught in the cross fire.
shampizle

Postby infectedking » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:19 am

shampizle wrote:number one since the realm thing they take claim over ppls villages and not say anything. even though they give buffs some ppl dont like the inturison.

I do this part, but if anyone wishes to destroy the claim over their village, they're more than free to with no retaliation.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:08 pm

infectedking wrote:
shampizle wrote:number one since the realm thing they take claim over ppls villages and not say anything. even though they give buffs some ppl dont like the inturison.

I do this part, but if anyone wishes to destroy the claim over their village, they're more than free to with no retaliation.

Everyone here knows this a lie and I can even picture what would happen
~someone has challenged your kingdom~ LADYGOO SPRINTS INTO ACTION calling all the war chats gathering 10 guys they quietly wait at the dis cr Hub ladygoo rambles away in Russian as she premakes a topic on the forum titled "AD WAGES WAR" using a cr network built by *recruited noobs* they are at the perp faster then you can say DIRTYDISDOGS. Apon seeing it's a lynx cape guy ladygoos small brains kicks into over drive noticing the stone axe the player has she sprints on 4th speed but not being wasting 10k XD to stun his horse! After killing him they loot his leather cloak and ql 14 tsack then start the long track home. Once home the noobs body is locked behind 4 brick walls and 6 personal claims! Ladygoo makes a post of the fourms how AD was killed and how all noobs are safe again:) also updating her market it seems the price of state funeral went up by x2. Good job ladygoo another day saved you fucking noob killer
our sources say ladygoo gets mad if others talk shit on the fourms so I'm sorry if she's snappy today :(
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Burinn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Anymore inside tips about Ladygoo? You seem to know a lot; my people would love to know more.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Burinn wrote:Anymore inside tips about Ladygoo? You seem to know a lot; my people would love to know more.

There's a few beautiful pictures of her floating around also when people on the forum talk shit she gets really...REALLY mad and whines about it all day lol

Also she lies through her teeth
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ysh » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:20 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Burinn wrote:Anymore inside tips about Ladygoo? You seem to know a lot; my people would love to know more.

There's a few beautiful pictures of her floating around also when people on the forum talk shit she gets really...REALLY mad and whines about it all day lol

Also she lies through her teeth

What your relation to LadyGoo is?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot