Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby reebz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:01 pm

badboy_PL wrote:i remember when bunch of dis people were passing my settlement they decided to kill me and break stuff a while ago

lol.
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

Postby Teleskop » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:20 pm

i think dis are nice guys and at least they act civilised
instead talking shit about hitler,jews and katyń while being an inbred mongol like some amish paradise
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Juukin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:21 pm

Ozzy making up stories again rofl... They're amusing though. Some great movie stuff right there. Still didn't have his reality check, so sad... Polak kurwa pedal :(
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:26 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:
ladygoo's dog wrote:Dead people can't talk.

sorry I don't understand barking

dat roast

this is my fav tbh viewtopic.php?f=55&t=50650#p669621
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 pm

During W7 I was playing with Emerald City, a DIS ally. Our fighters raided with them.
I had set up an encampment nearby the city where I had invited new players to play in an open city.
Maslow and his other DIS buddy came and ganked them repeatedly, unprovoked. They didn't offer a reason as to why.

During W8, near the start, LadyGoo threatened to kill anyone from our city that used a nearby swamp... allegedly because it had q31 dragonflies that they wanted.
Earlier in the world, they had attempted to raid our city-center, and had killed a newb. I asked LadyGoo why, and she said it was because they had too few wheat seeds and needed more. I'm sure I still have the skype log where she said that, too.

When you pull back the thin veil of pretending to be good, DIS is just looking to get easy ganks with their botted characters. In their world, even the smallest whim is justification enough to kill brand new players. The fact that they pretend to be benevolent adds to the distaste they so easily generate.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby dafels » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:01 pm

the more ladygoo is trying to justify the actions of her dogs the funnier it gets tbh
dafels

Postby MusicWarrior » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Zeler wrote:
MusicWarrior wrote:

stfu account stealer

nice try but I'm not triggered yet, you need to ask your master how to post, he's making a lot more effort
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:17 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:

YEA show that dog his place
Atamzsiktrop

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:19 pm

@clefa221 people hate Dis cos we are the most powerfull force since W6. Some guys were pawned so many times that their life will never be the same. And since they cannot do anything ingame (except to suck), they create billions of those forum posts trying to insult us.
GG, haters gonna hate, cya ingame noobs
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 pm

lmao do u run some kind of dog's shelter or something goo?? so many of them here heh
Atamzsiktrop

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot