Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Example A: Ozzy and his crew, part of dis, infiltrate and kill some random guys who I know weren't bothering anyone.

Their lawspeaker was talking shit about us 24/7 on polish forums, he was also talking shit about me on their teamspeak all the time. Also, he wasn't the real lawspeaker, the real lawspeaker of Aramore had a lot of stuff to do in real life so he quit and MusicWarrior without any permission basically stole the village and he also stole all the shared warrior characters (they had like 10 warrior characters they were sharing and musicwarrior stole all of them after taking over the village) so yeah, they were bothering us. I already explained it in the thread. Some of the EX-Aramore villagers are now living in one of our villages and they're having a good time there, including the real lawspeaker of Aramore, and they agree that MusicWarrior ruined the village.

And Jesus, you and frost were attacking random noobs, stealind their knarss and shit and screaming "POLSKA CREV, OZZY HERE" just to make us look bad.

Probably most of the cases where "DIS MURDERED NOOBS" was in fact AD murdering noobs, pretending to be DIS.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Potjeh » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:02 pm

No faction has made the devs intervene as many times as they did. Now, the fact that they're the scummiest band of cheaters in history of H&H is pretty bad on it's own, but what really seals the deal and makes them the easiest to hate is how they try to portray themselves as good guys on the forums.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm

If you don't want anything to do with DIS just build your hermitage on NEW southern border. I doubt they're bored enough to cross the entire map just to kill you.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Kaios » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Probably most of the cases where "DIS MURDERED NOOBS" was in fact AD murdering noobs, pretending to be DIS.

you're both pretty shit m8
Kaios

Postby dafels » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 pm

vatas wrote:If you don't want anything to do with DIS just build your hermitage on NEW southern border. I doubt they're bored enough to cross the entire map just to kill you.

they would do it tho
dafels

Postby badboy_PL » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:05 pm

i remember when bunch of dis people were passing my settlement they decided to kill me and break stuff a while ago
badboy_PL

Postby MusicWarrior » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Example A: Ozzy and his crew, part of dis, infiltrate and kill some random guys who I know weren't bothering anyone.

Their lawspeaker was talking shit about us 24/7 on polish forums, he was also talking shit about me on their teamspeak all the time. Also, he wasn't the real lawspeaker, the real lawspeaker of Aramore had a lot of stuff to do in real life so he quit and MusicWarrior without any permission basically stole the village and he also stole all the shared warrior characters (they had like 10 warrior characters they were sharing and musicwarrior stole all of them after taking over the village) so yeah, they were bothering us. I already explained it in the thread. Some of the EX-Aramore villagers are now living in one of our villages and they're having a good time there, including the real lawspeaker of Aramore, and they agree that MusicWarrior ruined the village.

Someone has believed in this shit or I don't need to waste time on commenting bullshit?
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby berthedin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:43 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:

Someone has believed in this shit or I don't need to waste time on commenting bullshit?

Dead people can't talk.
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby MusicWarrior » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:49 pm

ladygoo's dog wrote:Dead people can't talk.

sorry I don't understand barking
jorb wrote:We value our customers greatly.

jorb wrote:Kindly fuck off.

Have a good day. :)
MusicWarrior

Postby Zeler » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 pm

MusicWarrior wrote:
ladygoo's dog wrote:Dead people can't talk.

sorry I don't understand barking

stfu account stealer
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot