Why do people hate Dis?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Why do people hate Dis?

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:06 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:haha jesus ur just mad and wrong because u r equally as bad LMAO

tru
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby dageir » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm

dageir

Postby Potjeh » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:27 pm

The main difference is that other raiders don't pretend to be the second coming, unlike Goo. She's basically Koya 2.0.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Ocerion » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:48 pm

I hate Dis, now, and always, because in every world, despite my refusal to interact with anyone in game, despite my never leaving scents, despite the fact that NO ONE KNOWS ANY OF MY CHARACTERS IN GAME, they always inevitably kill me, usually while out hunting, always without a word. Last world they killed my farmer and razed my home because, and this is a direct in game quote from the fuckers, they were bored. This world, they've annihilated several cities near me, killed off the people I was trading with, and butchered the Kingdom giving me bonuses. They are dishonest noob killing assholes who think they're funny, lie consistently, and only do anything that benefits them. Its all good though. They may be responsible, directly, for the four RL friends I've convinced to play this game quitting and refusing to come back, but I won't quit. They are why I know not to join a village, they are why people quit in droves. They and their ilk are nothing good for this game.
Ocerion

Postby Bowshot125 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Long live Piss Queen!
Bowshot125

Postby Teleskop » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm

lol at least dis doesnt leave runestones with "polska kurwa katyń" written on them like those who are salty over being destructed by dis do :arrow: :?: :idea:
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby ctopolon3 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:14 am

ctopolon3

Postby Jacobian123 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:53 am

tl;dr nobody generally likes large factions because they're usually assholes (see: AD, Dis, Sodom, Constantinople, Goonswarm, etc. in previous worlds.) Nice to very specific people, but when they get bored they go and pillage random places for funzies.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:14 am

Jacobian123 wrote:tl;dr nobody generally likes large factions because they're usually assholes (see: AD, Dis, Sodom, Constantinople, Goonswarm, etc. in previous worlds.) Nice to very specific people, but when they get bored they go and pillage random places for funzies.

i think it was expressed by many ppl that they dont like dis because theyre usually assholes but act like theyre the friendliest people you will ever meet whereas other groups are usually assholes but dont try to act like theyre anything but that huehue

so people normally respect these other factions a lot more than dis XD
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Jacobian123 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 am

Eh, I'll concede to that I guess. I still have a distaste for any faction that raids purely out of boredom/randomness though.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot