Ride em Maslow Yeehaaw

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ride em Maslow Yeehaaw

Postby Irrek » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:41 pm

oathkilled
Irrek

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Irrek wrote:oathkilled

does she say how it feels to be killed in way she killed? i think people realize their actions are bad once the bad action they do is done to them and then if theyre good person they wont do it again but if theyre bad person they wont care. im always surprised when people can do bad action and not care it makes me think how are they not caring but when they do good action and care it makes a lot of sense to me and i also care when i find out an action ive done is not a good action so im wondering if aurelie has bad feeling that her action was bad or if she has not caring feeling?

sorry lol SMOKIN WEED HERE
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Juukin » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:55 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

does she say how it feels to be killed in way she killed? i think people realize their actions are bad once the bad action they do is done to them and then if theyre good person they wont do it again but if theyre bad person they wont care. im always surprised when people can do bad action and not care it makes me think how are they not caring but when they do good action and care it makes a lot of sense to me and i also care when i find out an action ive done is not a good action so im wondering if aurelie has bad feeling that her action was bad or if she has not caring feeling?

sorry lol SMOKIN WEED HERE

Woah, deep
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Scruffy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:57 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

tbh, i wouldn't be too surprised if she didnt have the care for oathkilling. some people just dont have same as the rest of the people and you cant really do too much about it. good on them for getting the bonus points against dogs because the little men need to win some or else nobody would try. not everyone would compete in such an environment but the big plays made in this thread sure made the spotlight good job on the win
[3:31:54 PM] Dāvis: ye, theres some times you go upwards in your situations and theres times when you go downwards
Scruffy

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:39 am

i thinkwe need better pictures to prove its real
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Irrek » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:33 am

Irrek

Postby jordancoles » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:02 am

RIP Traitor :!:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 am

Irrek wrote:Image

howd you kill her with her stats and post gear+skull? xd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby infectedking » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:41 am

spawningmink wrote:
Irrek wrote:Image

howd you kill her with her stats and post gear+skull? xd

Obviously haircut :P = ripped own char?
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby dafels » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

Make your own thread for this fake stuff, smh. Mods clean this up pls.
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot