AD's Galaxy has been destroyed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

AD's Galaxy has been destroyed

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:05 am

Case of war: alliance with AD, declaring war to us
Gossary: Amish Paradise - the massive enemy village that used to live during the first 5 months of the game and went inactive. Been raided by us later on.
AD - group of people that consists of Beacon and their allies, Amish Paradise's sattelites, Amish Paradise members
Free Galaxy - former Amish Paradise sattelite village that was under influence of AD. Now they live in AD, as their members claim to.

The whole story can be traced back to 3 months ago, when I was able to pick up trespassing scents at Amish Paradise gates that lead to this little village called Free Galaxy. That was quite suspicious, it seemed like the people from there couldn't just happen to travel all the way down to AP and leave a trespassing scent at their gates. We've assumed it's another sattelite of theirs, but decided to let it be as long as it will stay harmless. However, a month ago our scout has noticed that they started extending their vclaim towards our mountain that we kept unclaimed. Although our warrior could have easily killed their warrior standing outside, instead, they have been warned to not to do so, otherwise they would face consequences. Long story short, they've started the expansion again and placed another vclaim on out mountain. However, the village kept showing aggression. They went so far that started attempts to grief the Sevillian Community market. Additionally, they were bragging about claiming the mountain and us doing nothing about it. We've bashed some of their structures and killed one of their warriors. Even then we've offered to bury the body and let the place be if they'll demolish/pass over the idol. Afterwards, their representative confirmed that they're in war with us and play with Lunar/Sacraer.

Shortly after the conversation we have set a vault nearby and started preparing for the siege. We've planned to make some traditional fortifications, but AD has spotted the place. 3 of our warriors chased 2 of their out to their knarr during the first encounter before the siege even began. Later on we've decided to put plain catapults with no defensive walls right on Free Galaxy's village claim and fire at their banner. After 4 hours of the siege AD has shown up at our vault and tried to fight us, but fled into their knarr once again. That has happened once more when they've attempted to bash the catapults, but we've chased them out and killed the village member that had a masterkey from their gates. We've used that opportunity to put our own lock on their gates and control their escape routes if they would happen to show up again. Afterwards, they started sending naked alts over to swear at us. The rest of the siege went without any activity from their side. We've bashed their walls and decided to go bed, to finish their kingdom and the village idol on the following day.

Rought translation: They've sent a scout at us a month ago and promised to kill us. Still waiting and are controlling all their mountains.

Me: Are you from Free Galaxy?
Ilya: No, but we're allied with them. They're claiming because we've asked them to.
Me: Who are you with then?
Ilya: Lunar

Some screenshots from the raid:
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Re: AD's Galaxy has been destroyed

Postby Headchef » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Awesome :D
Headchef

Postby Juukin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Are you this bored on Christmas? Holy shit.

Hope you had your fun xd
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Bowshot125 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:59 pm

You are a complete loser Lady, these inactive seiges are really showing off those botted stats potential.
Bowshot125

Postby dafels » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Show us the skull you got from the "warrior" you killed, it must been a great character since it all it had to take less than 400 dmg from a arrow to go down.

Is there a siege coming in new year's eve? I heard it would be top strategy just like this siege.
dafels

Postby Juukin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Siege INACTIVE villages at times when NOONE PLAYS just to be double safe. Since if someone put up a fight they'd lose half their people xd
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Headchef » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Hilarious how "timing of siege" is something to complain about while AD are complete cunts ingame, more than deserved lmao
Headchef

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:32 pm

Okay, so let me get it straight, you're saying that it was a trespassing scent from 3 months ago left at an inactive place that made you come to conclusion that we are allies. As far as i know trespassing scents appear at a gate usually when someone attempts to open it to check if they have the key, or it can happen by mistake. And by "traveling all the way down" you mean walking for 15 minutes, or 5 minutes if they used an AP road that goes to their mountain. So yeah totally they couldn't be at AP just exploring the area, it has to be a secret alliance .So far the story makes perfect sense, but you know I don't actually question that aspect of it because you guys are famous for that kind of half assed deductions. But then you say you let it slide for some reason and according to your own words didn't try to kill that supposed enemy when you had the chance. It's like you're trying to say you didn't raid them because they were an easy target, a small village claiming localized resources on their mountain(which no one has the right to do except for you i guess), but you did it because you knew they were our allies(trespassing 3 months ago!) AND they were claiming the mountain. Idk how are these two reasons related, but when you're making up bullshit to justify something it always goes liek that. Anyways, I'm here to give our perspective on what happened:
I logged on for the first time that day, and went through my usual routine involving checking our road system, when i noticed that one of the trails is blocked like 4 times by some other road that clearly wasn't there the day before. The road was called FG-Dis and an attempt to destroy it returned with "the trail is owned by Dis". So i was really pissed(people who mess with my roads go straight to my KOS list) and i decided to find out where did that road go. 15 minutes later with my firend Sacraer we followed it to a small palisade with a village idol in it by the name Free Galaxy. That was their "siege camp" but at the time we thought what was THE Free Galaxy, a village we knew existed(that village is 2 minutes away from our vault) and that they had killed some guy associated with Dis a few days proir to the events, but they were never our allies. So we were standing there looking at the place, figuring out what to make out of it, when 3 dis ported in and attacked us. We decided to not risk and go home(botted ranged damage). A couple hours later when the rest of our small crew got online we went out to pick up their assault scents and found out that they were still there. Had a small skirmish with them again, which didn't result into anything so we went home. Then Sacraer contacted the guy from Free Galaxy he knew(met him on the mountain like 2 weeks ago), and asked him about that palisade. The guy told us they are being besieged and the shield is at 40K. So that was the moment we became "allies" and decided to help them with their situation. Unfortunetely, having a small number of fighters under our banners we didn't manage to protect the place, but we tried. Even though we didn't have any sort of obligation to do it, except for the moral obligation of every decent person to fight injustice wherever it happens. So that's the story pretty much.
TL;DR: another example of Dis waging a war against a small village, making bullshit excuses to why they did it.
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby dafels » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Headchef wrote:Hilarious how "timing of siege" is something to complain about while AD are complete cunts ingame, more than deserved lmao

you have all rights to speak ill about us since you're a dis dog that got shitted over by us once

but yeah as Man_With_Glasses said, We didn't even know about these guys until they asked for help when they were getting sieged.
dafels

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:Okay, so let me get it straight, you're saying that it was a trespassing scent from 3 months ago left at an inactive place that made you come to conclusion that we are allies. As far as i know trespassing scents appear at a gate usually when someone attempts to open it to check if they have the key, or it can happen by mistake. And by "traveling all the way down" you mean walking for 15 minutes, or 5 minutes if they used an AP road that goes to their mountain. So yeah totally they couldn't be at AP just exploring the area, it has to be a secret alliance .So far the story makes perfect sense, but you know I don't actually question that aspect of it because you guys are famous for that kind of half assed deductions. But then you say you let it slide for some reason and according to your own words didn't try to kill that supposed enemy when you had the chance. It's like you're trying to say you didn't raid them because they were an easy target, a small village claiming localized resources on their mountain(which no one has the right to do except for you i guess), but you did it because you knew they were our allies(trespassing 3 months ago!) AND they were claiming the mountain. Idk how are these two reasons related, but when you're making up bullshit to justify something it always goes liek that. Anyways, I'm here to give our perspective on what happened:
I logged on for the first time that day, and went through my usual routine involving checking our road system, when i noticed that one of the trails is blocked like 4 times by some other road that clearly wasn't there the day before. The road was called FG-Dis and an attempt to destroy it returned with "the trail is owned by Dis". So i was really pissed(people who mess with my roads go straight to my KOS list) and i decided to find out where did that road go. 15 minutes later with my firend Sacraer we followed it to a small palisade with a village idol in it by the name Free Galaxy. That was their "siege camp" but at the time we thought what was THE Free Galaxy, a village we knew existed(that village is 2 minutes away from our vault) and that they had killed some guy associated with Dis a few days proir to the events, but they were never our allies. So we were standing there looking at the place, figuring out what to make out of it, when 3 dis ported in and attacked us. We decided to not risk and go home(botted ranged damage). A couple hours later when the rest of our small crew got online we went out to pick up their assault scents and found out that they were still there. Had a small skirmish with them again, which didn't result into anything so we went home. Then Sacraer contacted the guy from Free Galaxy he knew(met him on the mountain like 2 weeks ago), and asked him about that palisade. The guy told us they are being besieged and the shield is at 40K. So that was the moment we became "allies" and decided to help them with their situation. Unfortunetely, having a small number of fighters under our banners we didn't manage to protect the place, but we tried. Even though we didn't have any sort of obligation to do it, except for the moral obligation of every decent person to fight injustice wherever it happens. So that's the story pretty much.
TL;DR: another example of Dis waging a war against a small village, making bullshit excuses to why they did it.

wow that opened my third eye
Atamzsiktrop

Next

Return to The Moot