900 hp DIS fag down! too slow DIS dogs

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

900 hp DIS fag down! too slow DIS dogs

Postby spawningmink » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:45 pm

It all started when we were tracking scents we found at sevilla. when davis said that he sees a dhelmer with a b12 on a horse. thinking there is no point and that he will hide in walls davis ports home but I go and investigate and find out that hes out searching for davis and the fun begins! i use horse magic and stun him as he tries to sprint away and aggro him, the kid jumps off his horse as i start stacking coins and chase after him as davis ports in aswell! The DIS dog tries to run to the gate but is cut off by davis and runs towards the water not before being cut off again by my best friend jesus smith nandez (I didnt have him kinned so i thought it was going to be a nice 2v2) after chasing the dis guy down we saw he was too stupid to stack coins and we just green spammed him down! this kid had decent stats and about 900 hp. he got caught on a tree and boxxed in to his death (shitty way to die I know)
After we tried to port home after porting to one road 4-6 dis archers ported in and shot me for 300 hp! as they wer focused on us jesus was able to port away and maslow sprinted on a horse trying to catch us, but we simply waved goodbye as we left him in our dust and run off into the sunset
some dank pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzzDXoZ ... e=youtu.be
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: 900 hp DIS fag down! too slow DIS dogs

Postby felixdrunk » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:09 am

Gr8 B8 M8 I r8 8/8.. Good work sir
felixdrunk

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am

Yeah I legit was in the middle of porting to my hf with the body and like 6 ppl ported to Siberia. I was right beside the road at like 40% of porting and I decided to not stop for yolo. None of the Dis dogs had auto aggro on apparently and I ported home safety with the body n the loot.
God Bless
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:13 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Yeah I legit was in the middle of porting to my hf with the body and like 6 ppl ported to Siberia. I was right beside the road at like 40% of porting and I decided to not stop for yolo. None of the Dis dogs had auto aggro on apparently and I ported home safety with the body n the loot.
God Bless

madman
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby dafels » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:I ported home safety with the body n the loot.

God bless you, friend
dafels

Postby berthedin » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 am

Idk why Dis is even trying to shoot to you guys. It's world end, switch to your b12 and fight in melee, I know for few people it will be smth new. Maslow, do you really have fun to shooting poor AD guys who can't even come closer. It's like shooting with a gun to children! Shame on you Maslow and ur bois. Frosty you should drop your bow 2.
and yeah, nice try jesus
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:37 am

berthedin wrote:Idk why Dis is even trying to shoot to you guys. It's world end, switch to your b12 and fight in melee, I know for few people it will be smth new. Maslow, do you really have fun to shooting poor AD guys who can't even come closer. It's like shooting with a gun to children! Shame on you Maslow and ur bois. Frosty you should drop your bow 2.
and yeah, nice try jesus

my bow is only to keep dirty maslow at the edge

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 am

berthedin wrote:and yeah, nice try jesus

thx
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Burinn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

Barring the asinine name of the thread, good work.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:13 am

wtf was this nerd doing it was as if he wanted to die sevilla gates were open xdddd
ChildhoodObesity

Next

Return to The Moot