Closed-We don't play anymore

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Twin Lakes Trading Co.

Postby CSPAN » Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh we got a stone now

WE HAVE CHARTERSTONE NOW FOLKS

30 minute boat ride from Sevilion!
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby Ysh » Tue May 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Enjoyment wrote:
Ysh wrote:Thanking to you from me, my friends. I have been told the great story from the courier, ''reporting to you some great successes,'' and that we have do some great deals. This I think is great for me. These metal tool item sale with me will be very valuable for my people, for us to do some workings much efficient. I hear a tell from the miners they will be working 7,500% ease if comparing to before we do these deals. I hear a tell from the butchers they will be working clean cuts on butcher animal. I hear a tell from the Jesus that the board he can make will be straighter than arrow and twice as sturdy. This is a very good improving! We will continue to think of you on the regular in the daily lives we live in. I think other people can have the trust in their shopping to do some deals at this company.

Workings??? Really, Ysh? This is the most terrible translation of russin word "работы" than I've ever seen. U just can't be

Ysh wrote:I am English speaker.

Sorry for off-topic. Twin-Lakes trading confirmed as cool by me. Sadly it is far away from my home for regular deals.

Workings, yes. It is like some labors men will perform with effort to produce some function products. I do not know this Russian word in your postings, I can not speak this language Russian. I think this is why you think it can be bad translation for this ''pabotbl'' word, because I can not do this translation. English is this language I speak, I will do all of my postings in this language. I am American citizen so I will speaking English, this is what they are doing.

On-topic: You will do a sale of some rock crystal now that you can already have a charter stone to yourselves?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Enjoyment » Tue May 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Ysh wrote:
Enjoyment wrote:Workings??? Really, Ysh? This is the most terrible translation of russin word "работы" than I've ever seen. U just can't be

Ysh wrote:I am English speaker.

Sorry for off-topic. Twin-Lakes trading confirmed as cool by me. Sadly it is far away from my home for regular deals.

Workings, yes. It is like some labors men will perform with effort to produce some function products.

It is "jobs", Ysh. Jobs, not "workings". No one could be born in the place, where parents teach their children to say "workings". NO ONE.
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby CSPAN » Tue May 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Actually yes, I will sell them while I have them in stock

ps. updated
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby anderako » Fri May 13, 2016 1:14 am

bump
anderako