Shadow Trades

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Shadow Trades

Postby ffsfiftyseven » Wed May 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Got with a pack of glimmers and some other goods to sell.
Wasn't able to sell all glimmers.
Got everything our village needed anyway.
10/10 will sell more glimmers.
ffsfiftyseven

Postby stya » Thu May 05, 2016 12:11 am

Got some issues with amish paradise killing my miner for no reason, metal production and shop expansion/refill will be delayed as the shop's products are the result of my work and my work only.
Sorry for that, I will honor the trades I started in pm but can't promise anything about new pm trades, you can still ask though.

Not accepting salt anymore due to salt overload (not because of the miner :P). Retrieved lynx capes, at least for now, because they are useless (sorry for those who bought them just before the patch :()
Most needed material actually is gold for new rings, but I won't change any price.

Emptied the receiving chests, you should be able to sell any non-red item, see the OP.
stya

Postby stya » Mon May 09, 2016 12:32 am

Added ctcs, tsacks, some farming gear, new food in pm... See the op for more details :D

New brimstones popped.
Also accepting silver again (only 10 nuggs) for 30c each.
stya

Postby stya » Mon May 09, 2016 11:58 am

Hard leather gear disappeared in the trade-void and got replaced by new shiny rings :D
Also accepting a bit more silver ;)
stya

Postby TwisterOne » Mon May 09, 2016 4:06 pm

stya wrote:Hard leather gear disappeared in the trade-void and got replaced by new shiny rings :D
Also accepting a bit more silver ;)

Iam the Void. Resistance is futile.
TwisterOne

Postby StaggerNight » Mon May 09, 2016 4:31 pm

stya wrote:Even over the stones ? I might just put a fence as a temporary solution ? ^^

Edit: done: Yes you may laugh, nice building skillz ¦]

Also I replaced the Tin coin with Iron ones, added to sold products ~q85 beautiful dreams for 2c and Frog's crown for 4c. Will update the thread tonight with more products.

We have a pro builder here XD
Animator - I guess

Twitter: https://twitter.com/?lang=en
StaggerNight

Postby Ysh » Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm

stya wrote:Got some issues with amish paradise killing my miner for no reason, metal production and shop expansion/refill will be delayed as the shop's products are the result of my work and my work only.
Sorry for that, I will honor the trades I started in pm but can't promise anything about new pm trades, you can still ask though.

Not accepting salt anymore due to salt overload (not because of the miner :P). Retrieved lynx capes, at least for now, because they are useless (sorry for those who bought them just before the patch :()
Most needed material actually is gold for new rings, but I won't change any price.

Emptied the receiving chests, you should be able to sell any non-red item, see the OP.

Any estimated times for metal requisitioning?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby stya » Fri May 13, 2016 9:17 am

Sorry for the delay... Concerning requests: I added new tools (including lower q pickaxe), lowq barley seeds, refilled rings. Now accepting silk and good q hard metal bars.

Also added to sold items: ring of brodgar (jewelry), precious details, yarrow, stinging poultice. See the OP for prices.

Edit: forgot to say, I don't accept rats anymore, but accept eggs again.
2nd Edit: Fixed broken tools prices, thanks to IaCobak :)
stya

Postby stya » Thu May 19, 2016 2:32 am

Added wood stuff in a separate image, I do not make the wood products myself though (a friend does :D).

Also selling an ageless ice for 8 / 80d / 800c, in pm :)
stya

Postby stya » Sun May 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Shop will not be refilled for now and PM trades will have to wait:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=49336&start=10
stya

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges