buying high q seeds and coal

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: buying high q seeds and coal

Postby Chebermech » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 pm

like i said, im up for price discussion based on the quality and type of seed in private, what u see is just an example of what i have to offer but not limited to it.
Last edited by Chebermech on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chebermech

Postby Ysh » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Chebermech wrote:like i said, im up for price discussion if u pm me, based on the quality and type of seed

We can do discussion in the open if we will like? Or will you only do PM dealings?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Chebermech » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 pm

edited previous post.
Ysh wrote:will you only do PM dealings?

yes id like to have top q deals in private, without revealing too much info about quality of your seeds and the resources i'm paying with to the public.
Chebermech

Postby Burinn » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Chebermech wrote:edited previous post.
Ysh wrote:will you only do PM dealings?

yes id like to have top q deals in private, without revealing too much info about quality of your seeds and the resources i'm paying with to the public.

Jesterz wrote:Sorry but you are offering mid q items for some best in world quality items. Not even worth PMing unless you can offer up q70+ clay.

I think it looks more likely that you're looking to swindle people in private. :|
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Chebermech » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Burinn wrote:I think it looks more likely that you're looking to swindle people in private. :|

i doubt people who have high enough q resource will sell it for low, and from all the seeds id like to buy the only real valuable ones are the carrots and flax/hemp. i dont think there is anything wrong with a little privacy on top trades if you don't like it, i don't mind you passing on and/or posting unsupported accusations else where/private.
Chebermech

Postby Jesterz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:56 pm

The privacy is fine. You haven't listed anything of interest for the trade though. If you want to know the rough cost of what the carrots would be. 500 q70+ clay.
Jesterz

Previous

Return to Apples For Oranges