Badgers

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Badgers

Postby MikeOfDragon » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Need to trade for gauze/stinging poultice. I don't have much to give but I will give what I do.
jordancoles wrote:I'm a genius so I've never done this personally, but I can see how some people might accidentally click on the wrong box
MikeOfDragon

Re: Badgers

Postby Acefirebird » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 am

MikeOfDragon wrote:Need to trade for gauze/stinging poultice. I don't have much to give but I will give what I do.

You should probably consult with a specific trading facility as I'm sure they have systems put in place to get you what you need quickly and securely. I suggest Shadow Trades, as they give beginning players access to medical supplies for low cost materials.
Here is their link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=48762

Hope this helped.
Spooky.
Acefirebird

Postby stya » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:44 am

Damn thanks, I totally forgot to add stinging poultice! Will be out in the next patch ¦]
stya

Postby MikeOfDragon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:55 am

Acefirebird wrote:
MikeOfDragon wrote:Need to trade for gauze/stinging poultice. I don't have much to give but I will give what I do.

You should probably consult with a specific trading facility as I'm sure they have systems put in place to get you what you need quickly and securely. I suggest Shadow Trades, as they give beginning players access to medical supplies for low cost materials.
Here is their link: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=48762

Hope this helped.

How do I know where I am on map? Newbie to not being a hermit hiding from everything and anything
jordancoles wrote:I'm a genius so I've never done this personally, but I can see how some people might accidentally click on the wrong box
MikeOfDragon

Postby MikeOfDragon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:57 am

I'm near Ebenpole if that helps? Ebnepole?
MikeOfDragon

Postby MikeOfDragon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Bump. Could anyone please help me figure out where I am?
MikeOfDragon

Postby Ysh » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:20 pm

MikeOfDragon wrote:Bump. Could anyone please help me figure out where I am?

Post a screenshot of the minimaps where you are living or PM to me if you do not want for that to be public.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Acefirebird » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:47 pm

MikeOfDragon wrote:Bump. Could anyone please help me figure out where I am?

Ysh can help you, but you should really learn to do this yourself:
Walk around the current land mass you are on and draw out the estimated shape of it. Find unique characteristics about it and memorize/take not of them (such as a weirdly shaped river or a swamp shaped like a claw). Then, take this data and scan the world map.
It's very usefull to take not the the orientation of the rivers/lake below and above (or beside) your land mass because you can easily sift through large amounts of possibilities quickly by just looking at the shape and orientation of the river. If the river is not the same (long, short, slanted up, slanted down), then you can just move on. When you find a land mass with a river that appears to be like yours, then you can start looking at the smaller details to double check.

Hope this helped!
Spooky.
Acefirebird

Return to Apples For Oranges