Legacy Haven

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Legacy Haven

Postby gohik » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:39 pm

So, hello everyone.
I'm so curios if there's someone who still playing legacy?
I'm playing too and i want to buy chickens, Cows, Pigs and Sheeps.
Mine is:
Chickens 100+
Cows 450+
Pigs 425+
Sheeps 650+
If you have better ones, i can buy its.
gohik

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby VSTAQUI » Fri May 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Hey guy i need cows, sheep and chicken how many you sell for me?
VSTAQUI

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby Amanda44 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:48 am

Hey,

I've been playing back over on legacy for a few days, I was just about to make a thread asking more or less the same and then I saw this one ... I guess everyone who starts back over there is going to need livestock. Have you been playing there all this time?

I found it difficult to get back into at first, mainly missing the graphics from here and the new builds but the game play just flows so much better and I'm feeling it again now. My village was still intact and although out of authority took no time at all to get it back up, the sheep I left have ruined my lawns, lol, so mainly fixing up atm and exploring.

I know you are asking to buy livestock but if you would be willing to sell, I'm in need of a pair of cows depending ofc on how much rafting is involved - :)

It would also be nice to have someone to chat to over there occasionally, it's very quiet, lol, so if you or anyone playing legacy wants to chat or can trade for some cows pls feel free to pm me your hs so I can add you in-game. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Return to Apples For Oranges