WTS Rock Crystals

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTS Rock Crystals

Postby Sprucecap » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:23 pm

for subtokens, offers priv
Sprucecap

Re: WTS Rock Crystals

Postby Sprucecap » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:58 pm

2x 70ql+ crystals sold, new crystal ql 25 for sell. ~bump
Sprucecap

Postby Sprucecap » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:48 am

*bump* new crystals
Sprucecap

Postby vatas » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 am

*Angry comment how current system has basically put Charter Stones behind paywall*
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Sprucecap » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:03 pm

vatas wrote:*Angry comment how current system has basically put Charter Stones behind paywall*

thx for bump
*bump*
Sprucecap

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:55 pm

vatas wrote:*Angry comment how current system has basically put Charter Stones behind paywall*

It wasn't the system that made it that way its the people. Everyone is greedy for subtokens so everyone can just buy them to get what they want. And tho i would like to see this change if we remove subtokens imagine how much that would damage trade.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Hasta » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:Everyone is greedy for subtokens

Because there's literally nothing else I need in this game, duh. And I'm a hermit.
Hasta

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Hasta wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:Everyone is greedy for subtokens

Because there's literally nothing else I need in this game, duh. And I'm a hermit.

True that but still look how much trade has flourished imagine what you would get rid of if there were no tokens and you still need alot more than just tokens you still need high q curios and foods. Tokens may increase your rate of developement but you still need to develop your chars regardless.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Hasta » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:56 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:True that but still look how much trade has flourished imagine what you would get rid of if there were no tokens and you still need alot more than just tokens you still need high q curios and foods. Tokens may increase your rate of developement but you still need to develop your chars regardless.

I don't sell tokens. As a matter of fact I'm thinking of buying a few, just being too lazy. I make my own high-end curios and I am pretty sure with the resources I've accumulated already I am likely set for as long as this world lives. And why would I want "high q foods" anyways? I'm ok with restoring my energy with forage, if need be.
Hasta

Return to Apples For Oranges