Various Item Sets for Sub. Tokens

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Various Item Sets for Sub. Tokens

Postby infectedking » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:52 am

Kaios wrote:Sub tokens are stupid, selling them in-game is stupid and you are stupid for thinking this type of trade is ethical. Devs need to find some better options to make money because I never want to see this payment garbage influence the trading system again. Nothing in the game should be compared to $10 tokens and sold on that basis because it is unfair and it is unethical, for the devs and for anyone else taking advantage of it.

i've had traders try throwing tokens at me for shit all the time, gets kinda annoying how they think they can buy their way to the top.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Inb4 protection racket with tokens.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby spawningmink » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:18 am

Kaios wrote:Sub tokens are stupid, selling them in-game is stupid and you are stupid for thinking this type of trade is ethical. Devs need to find some better options to make money because I never want to see this payment garbage influence the trading system again. Nothing in the game should be compared to $10 tokens and sold on that basis because it is unfair and it is unethical, for the devs and for anyone else taking advantage of it.

just because you cant afford tokens doesnt mean you should roast on the fourms
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby infectedking » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:51 am

spawningmink wrote:

jacob just because you cant afford tokens doesnt mean you should roast on the fourms

Frost, just because other people didn't spend over $100 buying characters w7 to play with the big boys in AD, doesn't mean everyone else is happy about the token deals.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby LostJustice » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

I trade for three sets with ladygoo and she gave as promised. Done very professionally and securely. I even had forgotten a workstation by accident and she helped delivered it to me after forgetting it. Since I also happened to trade 1 hour before the announcement of the reset, she even refunded my tokens at no charge as a very kind gesture and I highly appreciate her for this. I am definitely trading with her again next world.

+999
LostJustice

Previous

Return to Apples For Oranges