Why are people selling troll skulls for sub tokens???

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Why are people selling troll skulls for sub tokens???

Postby MadNomad » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 pm

LadyGoo wrote:No-one is forcing you to pay the money. If you don't like the fact, that you cannot get 20 q higher items without doing some extra negotiations with the traders and decide to go on forums to complain about it - it's your own problem.

If i don't like the fact i can't negotiate and buy goods with other ingame goods when someone says "subtokens only" and thats the problem which makes trading shit with some people
MadNomad

Postby LadyGoo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:53 pm

MadNomad wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:No-one is forcing you to pay the money. If you don't like the fact, that you cannot get 20 q higher items without doing some extra negotiations with the traders and decide to go on forums to complain about it - it's your own problem.

If i don't like the fact i can't negotiate and buy goods with other ingame goods when someone says "subtokens only" and thats the problem which makes trading shit

That means you got nothing to interest them from the in-game items, isn't it? If there would be no tokens in the game, they would not sell it at all then. Who could seriously think that someone would sell a troll scull for edels, pearls, glimmer, steel, food, salt, gold and so on? :lol:
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 pm

@ LG - yes I do know what goes on with trade, I'm not saying you don't have any trade, what I do know is trade has died in this game for the most part due to a few reasons, travel and sub-tokens being the main causes, I do talk to a lot of ppl you know and know of many who have quit and their reasons why, it's not all about boredom in the way you pvp players imagine, it's about not being able to compete on any level - which trading plays a large part in advancement obviously - you need many aspects to keep a large player base and trade is one of the key ones.

Also I do think you do a good job in trying to keep trade going on the one hand and have always supported yours and anyones community projects, but then on the other the traders asking for sub-tokens are also part of the problem, lol, I understand you don't want what we have to offer, I'm not saying I don't get it, just that you are not helping the game as much as you seem to think you are. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:53 am

get rid of tokens
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Ysh » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:54 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:get rid of tokens

You will try leading some protests to boycott tokens?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:45 am

@Amanda, I do not think you are really aware of what is happening in the game, if you think that the tokens are the main reason. Moreover, I have not seen YOU trading anything personally and being involved in the trade realm as well. Sitting in the perifery and judging the situation by some mysterious "many people's". :D 2 trading factions have voiced the issue, that there are not enough in-game goods to interest the factions. If the devs will remove the tokens without adressing the inflation and travel balance, bigger factions will stop trading at all and the rest of the community will not be able to get anything either. Provide an alternative solution. Right now I see only a group of people that ignore: a) interests of devs and do not provide any alternative earning solutions if tokens to be removed; b) interests of factions, that will stop trading higher tier items if there will be no tokens. You guys were explained why people would trade that much more in legacy and that hafen has different mechanics as well.

Amanda, it is surprising how you're trying to undermine what I am doing in order to prove your point as well. So far, the Sevillian market is the only one existing at the moment that provides highest quality items that can be traded for in-game goods.

W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
LadyGoo

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:52 am

@ LG ... Why have you only taken part of what I said and ignored the rest?

LadyGoo wrote:if you think that the tokens are the main reason

what I do know is trade has died in this game for the most part due to a few reasons, travel and sub-tokens being the main causes

Sub tokens are part of the reasons trade has died, most (not all) of the players I interact with won't spend rl money to trade with, it is an ongoing thing with constantly needing to upgrade and the goods are priced too high.

LadyGoo wrote:there are not enough in-game goods to interest the factions

I understand you don't want what we have to offer

As for me personally, I trade as I always do in the new version, and in the old though ofc with simpler travel and no subtokens I did trade with factions too, and that is with my friends and neighbours for ingame goods. I, like most players, am put off trading with the long distances needed to travel with your goods, only managing to get hold of one rock crystal the whole world so unable to build a charter stone and will not trade with my rl money (subtokens) as I've already said.
Also EC has a trade thread for ingame goods, obviously not for high end gear, we do have customers.

I do think the devs need to address all the factors involving trade and not just the sub token issue as I have said previously when talking about the resources and travelling.

LadyGoo wrote:Amanda, it is surprising how you're trying to undermine what I am doing in order to prove your point as well. So far, the Sevillian market is the only one existing at the moment that provides highest quality items that can be traded for in-game goods.

Also I do think you do a good job in trying to keep trade going on the one hand and have always supported yours and anyones community projects ... but the traders asking for sub-tokens are also part of the problem

I am not trying to undermine you in any way, I just disagree with you over the sub tokens, I have always said to you that I think you try to do a lot for this game and this community and have always admired your efforts. It doesn't then mean I have to agree with you over everything or think everything you do is altruistic. :)

But w/e ... you are right and I am wrong ... everyone is happy to travel long distance, happy to keep spending huge amounts of money to progress and both trade and the game population are booming. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 am

But w/e ... you are right and I am wrong ... everyone is happy to travel long distance, happy to keep spending huge amounts of money to progress and both trade and the game population are booming. :D
Now you're being just retarded, since I have mentioned a few times the issue with the travel as well. :roll: Right in the post you were answering to. Blaming me for ignoring everything you say, ha. Let me quote it for you:

If the devs will remove the tokens without adressing the inflation and travel balance

W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
LadyGoo

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 am

:lol: ... yeah, the comment was deliberate, you don't like being misrepresented either ... but yeah, childish I admit. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Postby Granny » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Just wanted to chime in here with a perspective from the bottom of the barrel, so to speak :)

In previous worlds I could trade and deal with people all over the map, finding someone that wanted my lower quality, and trade for equivalent items. Loved it. In last world I succumbed and bought some tokens, to be able to get out of the typical catch 22 so often met with my playstyle. (can't improve further since you lack quality/skills/items XYZ). Then the world reset a month later.

This world I have not been able to trade with anyone, and I am done with token trading. The big market is too far away. I have a village idol, but no means to build a charter stone. My neighbours are even worse off in some ways than I am - etc. My interest in keeping my subscription open is rapidly dwindling. Not because I need to trade to compete, not because I need highest quality of anything. I just want to slowly improve quality over time. And I want to meet people. With better ways to travel I am sure I could find some other hermit that I could trade items with. Then factions could continue to trade for tokens or whatnot.

I think trading has to be as important to the game designers as the siege system. Maybe that is another game and I just don't know it.

The current possibility of trade, and lack thereof is simply a design flaw imho. And one I hope will be adressed.
Granny

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges