Bulk food order

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Bulk food order

Postby Hasta » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:06 am

Moisture wrote:All it requires is a good table and some salt, and I have both of those.

Nothing in the OP suggests that the buyer have access to a table or supply of salt. I believe it's safe to assume he has neither. Would you take some time to actually calculate the "not that big" amount of food required? SInce you, obviously, have the most stat-capped chars in this thread.
Hasta

Postby Grog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:07 am

Moisture wrote:I could go out in a knarr and kill enough deer to max out my agility in a day honestly.

Well, why don't you do then? 8-)

@infectedking
I just started this game a few weeks ago. How common is it now?
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Moisture » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:11 am

Hasta wrote:
Nothing in the OP suggests that the buyer have access to a table or supply of salt. I believe it's safe to assume he has neither.

Are you implying I don't have cupboards full of salt or something? The table we use is filled with q150+ symbels.

Hasta wrote: Would you take some time to actually calculate the "not that big" amount of food required? SInce you, obviously, have the most stat-capped chars in this thread.

No, I won't take the time to do that.
Can you feel my sinister vibe?
Moisture

Postby infectedking » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:15 am

Moisture wrote:Are you implying I don't have cupboards full of salt or something? The table we use is filled with q150+ symbels.

No, what he was saying was judging by the Original order to buy food, you can't tell whether or not the person has set stuff, so the calculations would need to be done for someone who has nothing to find a standard value.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Moisture » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:18 am

infectedking wrote:
Moisture wrote:Are you implying I don't have cupboards full of salt or something? The table we use is filled with q150+ symbels.

No, what he was saying was judging by the Original order to buy food, you can't tell whether or not the person has set stuff, so the calculations would need to be done for someone who has nothing to find a standard value.

Ahh I see, my mistake then. I will edit the OP to state that I'm covered as far as salt and high q tables go then.
Moisture

Postby infectedking » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:33 am

OP, you might want to also get your satiations up as well for particular foods, like drink wine to boost cheese, drink milk to increase vegetable/berries. Cheese will most likely be the easiest way to get your str/agi up since MBC/camambert, though con wise will probs be from Redshred salad.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby TamerlanLord » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Moisture wrote:Assume that I have the means to stay permanently at the default 300% food bar, because I do.

you have a paid account?
what parameters of your table?
TamerlanLord

Postby Moisture » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:31 pm

TamerlanLord wrote:you have a paid account?
what parameters of your table?

Yeah I have a paid account

Table is something like 20% hunger modifier, 50% food event bonus
Moisture

Postby JamesDelvalle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 am

I am also an food lover.
JamesDelvalle

Previous

Return to Apples For Oranges