Bulk food order

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Bulk food order

Postby Moisture » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:34 am

So I'm lazy as fuck and as such I'm looking to buy a bulk order of food. As in, enough to max out 2 characters main combat attributes (Str, Agi, Con).
Paying in sub tokens, throw me a message to arrange the price and what not.

EDIT : Assume that I have the means to stay permanently at the default 300% food bar, because I do.

Also, just to clarify, this is more than likely aimed towards some of the big villages which have a plethora of food just laying around since everybody else in said villages are no doubt stat capped already.
Last edited by Moisture on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Can you feel my sinister vibe?
Moisture

Re: Bulk food order

Postby Grog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:53 am

This is the craziest version of "I don't wan't to play the game and pay money for other people to do it" I've personally encountered.

Do you even have a rough estimation of how much food this will be?
And what's your exchange rate?
One token for one month of farmslavery?
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby infectedking » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:56 am

Grog wrote:This is the craziest version of "I don't wan't to play the game and pay money for other people to do it" I've personally encountered.

Tokens sir, that is why trades are not as good as back in legacy, there you had to work/bot for your ingame items to trade for more ingame items instead of popping in your credit card numbers and get gold anally fisted inside you.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Grog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:57 am

How was botting not getting "anally fisted"?
Grog

Postby infectedking » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:00 am

Grog wrote:How was botting not getting "anally fisted"?

For a lot (not including emerald city w7) people actually had to maintain their bots, like fueling them with the right resources and food ofc, but people also spent the time to make the bots as well. This game however, you need to put in 0 effort, get your credit card and can basically buy a stat capped char, ua/mc str/agi/con.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby Ysh » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:01 am

infectedking wrote:
Grog wrote:How was botting not getting "anally fisted"?

For a lot (not including emerald city w7) people actually had to maintain their bots, like fueling them with the right resources and food ofc, but people also spent the time to make the bots as well. This game however, you need to put in 0 effort, get your credit card and can basically buy a stat capped char, ua/mc str/agi/con.

To be fairness, you must do some labors to pay for credit card.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Grog » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:02 am

Iirc people bought chars before the token system with real money, so it's rather making a problem visible instead of being the source of it.

Fueling bot's isn't really playing a game either.
Last edited by Grog on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grog

Postby Hasta » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:03 am

I'm not that well-versed in math but I think someone can build a simple formula of calculating the pure FEPs required to reach 3 stats from 10 to 330, assuming they're leveled gradually (by 1 point each), probably accounting for avg. hunger level of 120%-100%, and represent fhose FEPs in Bear Banger sausages, Honeybuns and Cow Chorizos (or whatever the best CON food is) of avg. q50, then divide each food by maximum transportable storage space and divide by Knarr capacity, making the answer somewhat like shitton "X knars of food". Then we could discuss the price in tokens. And that will be double, if not triple digits.
Last edited by Hasta on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hasta

Postby Moisture » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:03 am

Grog wrote:This is the craziest version of "I don't wan't to play the game and pay money for other people to do it" I've personally encountered.

You do realize that it doesn't take very much food at all, right?
Why do you think people are selling 300 str miners complete with thanes + high quality pickaxes + hammers for a single token?

I could go out in a knarr and kill enough deer to max out my agility in a day honestly.

All it requires is a good table and some salt, and I have both of those.

I think you're vastly overestimating just how easy this is.
Can you feel my sinister vibe?
Moisture

Postby infectedking » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:05 am

Grog wrote:Iirc people bought chars before the token system with real money, so it's rather making a problem visible instead of being the source of it.

people bought chars during legacy, yes. But it was far less common, Frost bought 2 chars pretty late in the world for something like $100 each (not overly strong aswell btw), same as a couple others did during, but it was very very uncommon which was why people made a big deal about it when it happened and made fun of those people for doing so.

infectedking

Next

Return to Apples For Oranges