-WANTED- ONLY DEAD

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: -WANTED- ONLY DEAD

Postby Ysh » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:30 pm

ven wrote:
pedorlee wrote:
Bowshot125 wrote:People who join and steal from their village are fucking pathetic.

Proplayers call this "tactics" and "clever gaming". Where have you been last 5 years?

You swear an oath of loyalty to your village and then you break it with an alt. It's a "clever gaming" that fails to realize your word will lose all its weight from then on.

It is not hard for user to changed name. I think people will not do it so many if it had so high drawbacks.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

If only the word credentials actually means something to people.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Ysh » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:If only the word credentials actually means something to people.

Yes, if people think going on forum and calling criminal ''pathetic'' is good defense from being rob, they will be disappoint. Player should never place man in position where man can hurt player if player can not trust man.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby vatas » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Are there scents?
I agree that this is a shitty thing 2 do and justice should be serviced
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Jacobian123 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:43 am

Jesus_Smith_Nandez wrote:Are there scents?
I agree that this is a shitty thing 2 do and justice should be serviced

If it was done from inside the village, then there will be no scents.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 am

Ysh wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:If only the word credentials actually means something to people.

Yes, if people think going on forum and calling criminal ''pathetic'' is good defense from being rob, they will be disappoint. Player should never place man in position where man can hurt player if player can not trust man.

The problem is that social engineering can get you quite far. And where there is a will, there is a way.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Ysh » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:43 am

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
Ysh wrote:

The problem is that social engineering can get you quite far. And where there is a will, there is a way.

This is why you never trust.

Ysh

Postby Jacobian123 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:51 am

Ysh wrote:This is why you never trust.

How can any social structure that lasts be founded without trust somewhere in there? Certainly blind trust isn't found very often, but trust in a village's motives or that people will create an acceptable environment are certainly there. To never trust is stupid. That's not to say always trust everything, because that's not a very good idea either. Always take things with a grain of salt.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Ysh » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 am

Jacobian123 wrote:
Ysh wrote:This is why you never trust.

How can any social structure that lasts be founded without trust somewhere in there? Certainly blind trust isn't found very often, but trust in a village's motives or that people will create an acceptable environment are certainly there. To never trust is stupid. That's not to say always trust everything, because that's not a very good idea either. Always take things with a grain of salt.

In some case you can build structure where trust does not needed. But I think for this game, depending on goal, you can not always accomplish these. I do not have such goal and I talk of my own experience here. Point is still standing to not be betray, you must not trust.

Ysh

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges