WTB Pickaxe and S Hammer but...

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTB Pickaxe and S Hammer but...

Postby Ariander » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:20 pm

...I have NO idea how to trade. LOL!

I mean, I am a hermit and so no village yet (just a personal claim) so I can't do the charterstone thing. I'm guessing my only option will then be to travel across the map - which is fine, but I'm not sure how to figure out where I am and any potential traders might be.

I'd be more than happy to offer sub tokens as trade - since I'm still new enough that nothing I make is valuable yet - though I do have some curios I'd be willing to trade as well.

Anyway, if anyone has a decent q pickaxe and/or smithy hammer and can help me figure out HOW to get to you to make the exchange, please PM.

Thanks for reading!
Ariander

Re: WTB Pickaxe and S Hammer but...

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:22 pm

You could get some pearls and trade those.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby stickman » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:26 pm

locate yourself on this map using landmarks like lakes and mountains. http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=0&y=0&zoom=4

traders can tell u were they are on the map.
stickman

Postby Ariander » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:02 pm

UPDATED: Trade completed successfully (great trader, put in some extra goodies and traveled all the way to my hermitage - so very grateful and glad to see such a fair trader!)
-----------------------

Whee, thanks for the suggestion on the map - I found me pretty quickly. Though I suspect I'm somewhat poorly placed for trading. But at least I have a point of ref. now. :P

So still very much interested in trading for a decent quality Pickaxe and Smithy Hammer - probably best offer I can make right now is sub tokens, as I've not found a single pearl to date and am still too early on in the game to have discovered much else of value. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks again for advice! :)
Ariander

Return to Apples For Oranges