WTB 40 Wrought Iron and... (CLOSED)

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

WTB 40 Wrought Iron and... (CLOSED)

Postby Ariander » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:00 pm

UPDATES: Trade deal made, so this request closed now. Thanks to all who replied! :)

Would like to buy the following items in exchange for sub tokens:

40 wrought iron
18 cast iron
5 steel
1 barrel of q20 or higher milk
7 q20 or higher peppercorn

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!
Last edited by Ariander on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ariander

Re: WTB 40 Wrought Iron and...

Postby Burinn » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:10 pm

It's in your best interest to trade for something that isn't subtokens, those things really aren't all that difficult to get.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Hey ... :)

I can't remember if you said you knew where you are on the map yet, but if you have and it's not too far I have the peppercorns and the cast iron if you haven't gotten them already ... I'm on a bit more regularly for the next couple of days, so just hit me up if you want them ... I'll trade you for any blue clay or bricks if you have any, amount isn't important, I'm using them on some art and any would be welcome.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby cyrus9586 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:12 am

wall grade wrought and steel or you need particular? I can cover those easily.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Postby Ariander » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:16 am

Burinn wrote:It's in your best interest to trade for something that isn't subtokens, those things really aren't all that difficult to get.

I'm afraid I don't have a lot to offer for players who are ABLE to trade me these items. :P Most players who trade things like wrought iron, steel are players who have access to most things, and reasonably quickly/easily - the game has to offer. *shrug*

Amanda44 wrote:Hey ... :)

I can't remember if you said you knew where you are on the map yet, but if you have and it's not too far I have the peppercorns and the cast iron if you haven't gotten them already ... I'm on a bit more regularly for the next couple of days, so just hit me up if you want them ... I'll trade you for any blue clay or bricks if you have any, amount isn't important, I'm using them on some art and any would be welcome.

I _do_ know where I am on the map now yes, but it's pretty much right at the edge or "in" on of the unmapped areas. Will send the coords in PM :P I have bricks - but no blue clay at all. :( About 100 bricks on hand. Though I suspect I'm far too far away from you to make it worth the effort to lug the bricks and/or the peppercorns - heh! Good to see you again btw.

I've gotten quite a few offers in PM - will take them in receipt order and update here until I've gotten all the items in the order.

Thanks everyone!
Ariander

Postby spawningmink » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:22 am

hey add my skype i sell you all this stuff
boltoflight15
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Return to Apples For Oranges