Luxor Market area

Forum for discussing in game trades, offers and deals.

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby Ysh » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:04 pm

tyrtix wrote:The market works with his own coin system: 1 tin coin = 1 string of any quality, 1 iron coin = 100 tin coins, 1 pearl = 10 iron coins.

This is guarantee exchanged rate?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby tyrtix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Ysh wrote:
tyrtix wrote:The market works with his own coin system: 1 tin coin = 1 string of any quality, 1 iron coin = 100 tin coins, 1 pearl = 10 iron coins.

This is guarantee exchanged rate?



At least for this market, and for the main stands, yes. Some merchants in the market MAY have lower or higher rates.
tyrtix
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Leghorn

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby Colin500 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:20 pm

Im still waiting for a charterstone :)
I'm here for the drama, nothing else.
User avatar
Colin500
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby Ysh » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:13 am

tyrtix wrote:
Ysh wrote:
tyrtix wrote:The market works with his own coin system: 1 tin coin = 1 string of any quality, 1 iron coin = 100 tin coins, 1 pearl = 10 iron coins.

This is guarantee exchanged rate?



At least for this market, and for the main stands, yes. Some merchants in the market MAY have lower or higher rates.

Is pearl really as value as 1000 Q10 string? That seems as cheap pricing to me.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby tyrtix » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:20 am

Ysh wrote:Is pearl really as value as 1000 Q10 string? That seems as cheap pricing to me.


Indeed it is, as the market is noob friendly, in fact :)
tyrtix
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Leghorn

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:31 am

Am I allowed into this market area without being killed?
HnH Videos
God bless
User avatar
Jesus_Smith_Nandez
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 am
Location: Canada

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby tyrtix » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 pm

anyone can enter the market w/o get killed, at least by myself (lso because i'm not fond and capable on pvp)
tyrtix
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Leghorn

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby shubla » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 pm

tyrtix wrote:anyone can enter the market w/o get killed

I highly doubt
Image
Green man sucks!
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
User avatar
shubla
Under curfew
 
Posts: 9991
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby tyrtix » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:31 pm

shubla wrote:
tyrtix wrote:anyone can enter the market w/o get killed

I highly doubt


You must know something i don't...
tyrtix
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Leghorn

Re: Luxor Market area

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:48 am

tyrtix wrote:
shubla wrote:
tyrtix wrote:anyone can enter the market w/o get killed

I highly doubt


You must know something i don't...

Dis market is always open to all except the people they don't like. Suspect the same here.
HnH Videos
God bless
User avatar
Jesus_Smith_Nandez
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 am
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Apples For Oranges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest