Whitehill (medium tier) recruitment temporarily closed.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Whitehill (medium tier) recruitment temporarily closed.

Postby basuranephilim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Recruitment temporarily closed! See list of available and required jobs!
1-4-16 Got some new members, working them in their role and seeing how things go, before we take in more people.
Please do still message if you feel you bring something interesting to the table, or other remarks regarding recruitment, questions or anything else really.

Messages since last edit: 7
Applications currently in progress: 0
People admitted: 3

Hello everybody! I'm the village recruiter for Whitehill (village)!
Currently we are looking for some extra people to fill the village ranks!

As of yet we've firmly entrenched ourselves in certain areas of expansion namely:
  • Farming.
  • Forestry
  • Cave mining (We get a solid 35 Quality hard metal going. Tools are being swapped out slowly and Q goes up when our wood production rises!)
  • Leather and sewing (Our farmer is re schooling since we have a dedicated cook, to sewing)
  • Our outdoorsman are bringing in higher and higher Q resources, and in return his armament and equipment is getting more refined!

The experience of our group is medium level, most people have started this world or previous world, but are learning quickly.
We're all pretty active (at least daily or once in the two days, with daily jobs being handled in daily fashion), and semi serious about playing and raising the Q of our gear and products!
A village of European timezones mostly (a few hours difference is hardly a problem) with polite, and thoughtful villagers. Everybody is able to speak English in a good or near fluent degree, to completely fluent!
As a group we plan on expanding further, making a self sufficient village and trying to get trade up. Friendly as a group, but willing and ready to defend ourselves from dangers as they may rise to threaten us.
We work as a communal system (for now) where everybody has a specialization, to allow for high quality goods from the get go! (Later on we might develop into a more trade based system, depending on needs or as situation dictates!)

What is currently going on with the village:
We're expanding the walls, to allow for a bigger surface. Brick walls will be put up soon.
More buildings will be added, and work zones / stations will be expanded. Hunting / gathering / horse stables are next on the list.
After that Q and villager numbers will be raised, to fit the growing need and as we can accommodate!
Perhaps houses and personal claims can be given at some point in time(? This is not quite sure as of yet)

If you find that you like these descriptions, and somewhat fit the bill to who we are as a village. Feel free to send me a PM on the forums!
We'd highly prefer newer (quick study) or slightly worked in players. We fear that longtime players might somewhat bash in the fun of discovery of the game for us! (and 100% new players might slow us down a bit in our goals!)
Any other questions or any questions at all, feel free to PM or ask here. Reply guaranteed!

Job lists
Lawpeaker: Deceptivepoet
Recruiter: Basura Nephilim

Current dedicated jobs filled:
  • Farmer
  • Miner
  • Smith
  • Clothier (some one being re schooled to be this)
  • Melee hunter / fighter
  • Outdoorsmen
  • Carpenter - In training
  • Cook - In training

Current lacking dedicated jobs (looking for people with these!):
  • High psyche needing jobs / crafting (priest / tinkerer?)
  • Anything you feel we are missing! Please inform us!

Current looking to expand number of:
  • Outdoorsmen
  • Hunter (bow)
  • Soldiers(?)
  • Gatherers
Combat related jobs, these could overlap or merge somewhat.

Old messages, not relevant, but for posterity / fun
Temporarily closed for recruitment, please read the following part:

(still open for certain roles! : Carpentry, Survivalist / gatherer, cook. Please do message if you have interest in one of these jobs!)

We've got quite a few people in, and we have to check for activity and if camp resources can sustain this amount of characters.
Sorry to disappoint anybody interested for now.
If you'd still like to hear from me, if things do open up again, feel free to message me despite this piece of text! Answer guaranteed!
Because we'll definitely look for people if we can guarantee that they'll get everything they need! :D (or if inactivity allows for better sustain!)

Original post:

Hi there guys.

Me and my 3 camp buddies are looking for 1 - 2 extra people to inhabit it with us!

We are all fairly new with experience and knowledge building up at a nice rate.
So if you yourself are new you could benefit from some of our experiences, in an environment that offers some safety, a hand full of resources but leaves room for growth as a group.
We're polite, active, all English speaking people located around the Europe timezones.

What we have going on: Palisade up, small farm that's starting out, small time mining in caves underway, and a nice little pool of resources for a rainy day.
Our plans on the short term: Herbalist table, Anvil, bigger farms, tame animals, expansion of the base and turning it into a village!
Long term plans: Becoming a village that's non hostile, but willing to defend itself, that works together with neighboring villages and camps. (though this is a bit variable on what circumstances may demand!)

If you find that you like these descriptions, and somewhat fit the bill to who we are as a band! Feel free to send me a PM on the forums!
We'd highly prefer newer or slightly worked in players. We fear that longtime players might somewhat bash in the fun of discovery of the game for us! (no insult intended)
Any other questions feel free to PM or ask here and i'll gladly reply!
Last edited by basuranephilim on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Whitehill village recruiter
"Let me be cruel, not unnatural,
I will speak daggers to thee,
But use none."
basuranephilim

Re: Fairly new camp looking for people!

Postby sentymental » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Still looking for? I am very interested :)
sentymental

Re: Whitehill (medium tier) village looking for people!

Postby basuranephilim » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Topic updated greatly!
(And small bump ;) )
But use none."
basuranephilim

Postby evilboy666 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:28 pm

basuranephilim wrote:quality of soil and clay is rising

wat
evilboy666

Postby basuranephilim » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:30 pm

evilboy666 wrote:

wat

Capped by survival.
Outdoorsmen survival is getting higher, and they're scouring for higher Q nodes =3
Relevant for tree planting, pots and soil influence Q as far as I know.
But use none."
basuranephilim

Postby imperaetconquer » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm

basuranephilim wrote:
evilboy666 wrote:

wat

Capped by survival.
Outdoorsmen survival is getting higher, and they're scouring for higher Q nodes =3
Relevant for tree planting, pots and soil influence Q as far as I know.

So what's his survival now? 10?
imperaetconquer

Postby basuranephilim » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 pm

evilboy666 wrote:

I wasn't aware you could count that high.

If you could keep the stupidity and childishness to a minimum in this topic please.
I would like to point you towards to the inn, or Hel. Where your behavior will come more to it's right.
But use none."
basuranephilim

Postby imperaetconquer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:11 am

basuranephilim wrote:
evilboy666 wrote:

I wasn't aware you could count that high.

If you could keep the stupidity and childishness to a minimum in this topic please.
I would like to point you towards to the inn, or Hel. Where your behavior will come more to it's right.

Hey, come on, don't be that mad.
It was just a joke.
The deal is that 40~ survival is pretty much more than enough for soil and clay, so...
It was really funny to read something like "succesfully rising".
No offense, please. ;)
imperaetconquer

Return to Dwarves & Thieves