Housing density

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Housing density

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 pm

shampizle wrote:
loftar wrote:God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO. ¦]

Hahahahaha.

Yeah.. okay so if u have a great idea most likely 30 other ppl thought the same thing. The outskirts of the map are mostly made up of hermits that want to join the game and get as far away from the big factions .

I think what jorb was saying is that you are worried about running into other players in a MMO and want to play the game like a Single player game for which it was not intended to be played as. One mechanic of the game is player to player interaction. If you wish to avoid this then by all means stay within your walls or hide off somewhere but since this is a MMO then you should embrace this aspect because it going to happen anyways no matter how you look at it. You do not get to decide when someone finds you or takes your resources or kills you, it simply part of the game so essentially you should stop complaining about it and get used to it or play FarmVille.

Edit: Also how people suggested that there be spacing or regulations, well there already is just read the patch notes which it seems you do not.
LostJustice

Postby Havlik » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi, we're actually a part of Camelot so no one thought "nice spot let's compete for their resources", those boats belong to Camelot and Camelot is helping us build as an extension of their current village. You probably could've just asked instead of shit posting and looking like a giant whiny baby about it. If you're who I think you might be, I'm 90% positive Merlin has been in contact with you regarding the realm claim and what's going on. Oh well though, can't please everyone.
Havlik

Postby iamahh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:58 pm

6 rowboats?

iamahh

Postby xTrainx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:30 pm

how feasable would it be for you to make the ring of brodgar at 0,0 a permanent charterstone?
xTrainx

Postby Antaraner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Havlik wrote:Hi, we're actually a part of Camelot so no one thought "nice spot let's compete for their resources", those boats belong to Camelot and Camelot is helping us build as an extension of their current village. You probably could've just asked instead of shit posting and looking like a giant whiny baby about it. If you're who I think you might be, I'm 90% positive Merlin has been in contact with you regarding the realm claim and what's going on. Oh well though, can't please everyone.

calm down, i am not that person whoever that is i not even knew there was a merlin. I saw in the last time more and more dots on the map. Today i went to the swamp and saw the changes there and thought nice how thats changed. followed the road. Looks like those guy cooperating, nice base nice road went north and bam giant area with out any grass and in the middle a walled village idol. and thought great now in every direction i can go i ran into a village. Last world i saw a base sprouting south of a village. and they didnt belonged to the village. I dont know if the village was desertet or not but in the end the base was still there the village not.
Antaraner

Postby Meseau » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Antaraner wrote:
Havlik wrote:Hi, we're actually a part of Camelot so no one thought "nice spot let's compete for their resources", those boats belong to Camelot and Camelot is helping us build as an extension of their current village. You probably could've just asked instead of shit posting and looking like a giant whiny baby about it. If you're who I think you might be, I'm 90% positive Merlin has been in contact with you regarding the realm claim and what's going on. Oh well though, can't please everyone.

calm down, i am not that person whoever that is i not even knew there was a merlin. I saw in the last time more and more dots on the map. Today i went to the swamp and saw the changes there and thought nice how thats changed. followed the road. Looks like those guy cooperating, nice base nice road went north and bam giant area with out any grass and in the middle a walled village idol. and thought great now in every direction i can go i ran into a village. Last world i saw a base sprouting south of a village. and they didnt belonged to the village. I dont know if the village was desertet or not but in the end the base was still there the village not.

Could easily leave a runestone to contact any of us in the area all friendly, no reason to think one another are trying to conquer one another. Just saying, besides why is it a crime to have people nearby, none have shown any aggression to you as of yet so why not try to make contact and see. We at Camelot actually take in local hermits and give large plots of land and protection for nothing in return other than offering community to those who wish it. Please feel free to stop by sometime, we actually do enjoy knowing those who live near us and hold no ill will. If you are a hermit, or even a smaller village it would be a pleasure to set up a trading route and integrate you into the local community as marketplaces will be going up soon and we welcome trade!

I'm Merlin by the way lawspeaker of Camelot, Havlik is the village law speaker for the port we are currently working on expanding out too, feel free to pm me about any questions issues or concerns you have regarding the area, can also kin me ingame, but do be careful there has been many murders committed around the area recently.
Meseau

Postby Antaraner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

i am reading nice nice and more nice and then "be careful there has been many murders committed around the area recently." wait what, crap.
Antaraner

Postby Meseau » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Antaraner wrote:i am reading nice nice and more nice and then "be careful there has been many murders committed around the area recently." wait what, crap.

Well if you haven't noticed the north east has had raiders out and about read lost justice's thread on the moot here to catch up on all of the information they are a very hostile group that has been hitting the area pretty hard, especially spruce caps and people not prepared for a fight.
Meseau

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 am

xTrainx wrote:

how feasable would it be for you to make the ring of brodgar at 0,0 a permanent charterstone?

So someone could claim it and use it as a noob lure?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Saizouno » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:27 am

MagicManICT wrote:
xTrainx wrote:

So someone could claim it and use it as a noob lure?

Then how about making the land around it unclaimable? (if thats possible)
and ye i know people ould still find a way for abuse
Saizouno

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot