Post your best skulls!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Post your best skulls!

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:58 am

zebratul wrote:So you willingly place a visitor debuff under aggro on yourself by going through a very obvious gate-trap with some alts guarding it, and then you cry about getting knocked by eviction? Hmmm.

Are you saying any new playet must know any possible mechanic in the game indtead of fighting and daying leggit?
Yourself have said it all: you placed a trap based on mechanics to instakill a player.
This cant continue like this.
pedorlee

Postby pheonix » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:06 pm

pedorlee wrote:This is a call to the mods and also to the devs.

The continous and blatant attitude of some players of the game its getting worse.
First of all, and this is for the mods:
-As far as I remember it's not permitted to post using alt accounts and this is the second time this people do it.

And this one is for the devs:

This is fag island, a small vault from a faction.
All those fences around were used to instakill red. 2 alts were standing there and once red crossed a gate he got evicted and instakilled without even reaching the outside of the claim.

How are new players or new factions suposed to fight against guys that place house signs infront of you in the midst of a chasing or against whom abuse any possible mechanic to get a win?
Evict and visitor debuff wasnt made for this and as I see it this is cheating.
Its very discouraging to fight against cheaters and scumm like this, its not fair.

Don't get your hopes up that loftar or Jorb will do anything or even care about this, when they let Dis bot Xp last world and merely said dont do it or the fact apex is still on forums even after hacking all those accounts or the fact that him and that faction abuse every bug there is and still havent been perma banned says enough about their stance.

I personally dont get why being tougher on abusers isnt that big a deal, it really hurts a game when trying to get people to try it and encountering such things. My most prominent memory of such a fact is playing MSN games online like chess TA and AOE1, i tried to get my brother into playing those games online especially AoE but failed when the first game involved a hacker using go carts with shotguns to kill him in 10 seconds and then trying chess to have the game auto lose because of script kiddies; and that was it for him playing online games with me because of such stuff.
pheonix

Postby leanne69 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm

This have to stop !!!

1 like 1 prayer
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 pm

You need to realize Jorbtar don't care about what goes on in their game unless enough people complain about it, see marksman buff/debuff incoming.
Bowshot125

Postby pedorlee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:You need to realize Jorbtar don't care about what goes on in their game unless enough people complain about it, see marksman buff/debuff incoming.

Sadly this is the common answer anybody gives when this things happen.

I think most of us, but the ones involved, are asking for: a strong Justice.
pedorlee

Postby hkrile » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:22 pm

pedorlee wrote:How are new players or new factions suposed to fight against guys that place house signs infront of you in the midst of a chasing or against whom abuse any possible mechanic to get a win?
Its very discouraging to fight against cheaters and scumm like this, its not fair.

i agree, these guys cannot be stopped with the current visitor de-buffs. Their needs to be a change in how people get the de-buff and what it does to you when you have it
W 7-9 Simple and humble hermit
W 10 Member of the Red Abyss and servant of The Northern Kingdom
hkrile

Postby leanne69 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Bash the fence, maybe?

A => Y
King of Dis, fiancé of LadyGoo
leanne69

Postby jordancoles » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Hahahaha that vault
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby hkrile » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:37 pm

leanne69 wrote:Bash the fence, maybe?

A => Y

hmmm
W 7-9 Simple and humble hermit
W 10 Member of the Red Abyss and servant of The Northern Kingdom
hkrile

Postby reebz » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

pedorlee wrote:This is a call to the mods and also to the devs.

The continous and blatant attitude of some players of the game its getting worse.
First of all, and this is for the mods:
-As far as I remember it's not permitted to post using alt accounts and this is the second time this people do it.

And this one is for the devs:

This is fag island, a small vault from a faction.
All those fences around were used to instakill red. 2 alts were standing there and once red crossed a gate he got evicted and instakilled without even reaching the outside of the claim.

How are new players or new factions suposed to fight against guys that place house signs infront of you in the midst of a chasing or against whom abuse any possible mechanic to get a win?

had to double check, this kind of emotion usually only comes from kaios.
the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows
reebz

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot