AD rekt once again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD rekt once again

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm

spawningmink wrote:your story is falling apart, I vividly remember ozzy telling me how they would never fight along side NK ever again and you guys can actually rekt us alone!!! and then you do this shit???

https://youtu.be/-van93HkAag?t=120

not fighting with them doesnt mean fighting against them wtf do you want us to do when they show up if we are neutral? just leave and let them chase u guys instead lol??? come on bro think a little
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Felix01 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm

BTW NK Guys and HH weak xD :)
Win only when have x2 ppl
http://prntscr.com/ha0g2s
70%blu 30%red
and only -500 :(
Felix01

Postby spawningmink » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
spawningmink wrote:your story is falling apart, I vividly remember ozzy telling me how they would never fight along side NK ever again and you guys can actually rekt us alone!!! and then you do this shit???

https://youtu.be/-van93HkAag?t=120

not fighting with them doesnt mean fighting against them wtf do you want us to do when they show up if we are neutral? just leave and let them chase u guys instead lol??? come on bro think a little

IDK maybe have some fun and do a 3way fight? and not be a LILBITCH
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 pm

its only NK there and what are u even bragging about xd "the ppl we are fighting have low stats yet we still hide in our palis from them half the time!!!"
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:its only NK there and what are u even bragging about xd "the ppl we are fighting have low stats yet we still hide in our palis from them half the time!!!"

what are you even saying
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

spawningmink wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:its only NK there and what are u even bragging about xd "the ppl we are fighting have low stats yet we still hide in our palis from them half the time!!!"

what are you even saying

its in response to felix xd whats confusing about it
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Felix01 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 pm

spawningmink wrote:

what are you even saying

Trollex are you drink ?
i see today you have rly nice stories
Felix01

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 pm

lrn2english and 6v6 us btw
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 pm

lol you were raiding a village that belonged to some northern kingdom citizen and they went to help him, meanwhile we were tracking your scents - as you see we have them marked as red and we weren't communicating with them at all but its not like any of this matters
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:17 pm

do you know a second language trollex? I am just curios......
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot