Traitors get their justice served.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Traitors get their justice served.

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:00 pm

pedorlee wrote:Idk, teleskop sayd you betrayed him or some shit like that.

You fucked us back in world 6 and since then, and specially in this world, you've sayd in the forums that backstabing isnt nice but its useful. And what works, works, or something like that. I dont really want to loose my time quoting the last pragmatic shit that has come out from your mouth.

Pragmatism and backstabing usally come togheter.

False, I didn't say backstabbing is "what works works", I don't backstab. I said using accounts logged off behind enemy lines to destroy them, while you're already enemies with them, is "what works works" but a slimy tactic.

Teleskop did say I betrayed him, he also said the rest of Oberglogau except like 2 people betrayed him, when in fact he literally kicked like almost everyone from the village including me and then all of them AND some of whom he didn't kick out joined me. Matter of fact he betrayed us.

I don't know how I fucked with you in world 6, I don't even know who you are.

Teleskop wrote:The whole topic is about you going hurr durr because you ordered a traitor to backstab my crafter and then you got pulverized after i started to care about your village,pulverized so hard you moved to GH already xD I would crawl under a rock if i was such a unhorable pig like you lol

Pulverized? What? xd I lost 1 shitty character, I even screenshotted my stats and they're in the thread. Ordering a traitor to backstab you is different from being a traitor - you and I were enemies beforehand. I moved to GH because it's the smart move in this situation, while you were crying to me in Skype you said you gave A.D. and Dis my coords or something because you can't do anything yourself - now you can't do anything at all. And "unhonorable"? Are you serious? xd
Have fun gargling on mayonnaise while looking for a new village bud
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby pedorlee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Last world you said the same. Im fenix.
pedorlee

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:09 pm

pedorlee wrote:Last world you said the same. Im fenix.

Doesn't ring any bells, I've used "slimy" tactics (not backstab though) to fuck many people, PM me the story of what fucked you so I can remember
NOOBY93

Postby Teleskop » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:15 pm

well you lost mr punchers aswell but it is well known you dont care about your people :lol:

you were far too salty and explosive to be a leader and you proved it yourself - you aggroed my crafter at your slum and even started to hit me and that was too much. what you could do by yourself was backstabbing and dying well xD i was under your village numerous times but no one came out to fights us xD

oh and also

the "shitty char" was your scythe vielding main ok? xD
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Teleskop wrote:you were far too salty and explosive to be a leader and you proved it yourself

you mean when 90% of the village you created joined me instead of you because you don't know how to be a leader?

Teleskop wrote:you aggroed my crafter at your slum and even started to hit me and that was too much

What?

Teleskop wrote:i was under your village numerous times but no one came out to fights us xD

You were never under our village again after declaring war, you were only there during the time we tried to be peaceful with you and offered you swords and shit. The 1 time we were under your village though, you had to call your buddies lel

Teleskop wrote:the "shitty char" was your scythe vielding main ok? xD

Yes, the shitty char was my scythe wielding nidbane lol

l i t e r a l l y n o s t a t s and I had only 3 moves more than starting deck xd
NOOBY93

Postby Colin500 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 pm

^
When someone's trying to discuss something with Teleskop
Colin500

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Tele pls ur so salty my name is in your signature 8-)
NOOBY93

Postby Teleskop » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Well then not my fault you dont know how to develop you combat char,even with all those villagers that ""left"" me xD

also yeah i wasnt a good leader mostly because i let you become another leader thinking you're really an experienced player but it turned out you are a hateful BOUFON

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Teleskop » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

hey colin how is your quality 10 village going on??? if u pay me with sub tokens i will come to defend you from rozkuwacz

Teleskop

Postby Destroyer600 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Teleskop wrote:you were far too salty and explosive to be a leader and you proved it yourself

said the one that kicked 97% of his village, saving only the one that justified his backstabbing act with "i was drunk lmao"
NOOBY93 wrote:she is addicted to ur hot brazillian body dude tbh i'm not gay but if i were you would be hot

ayyy :3
Destroyer600

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot