The Kingdom of Blackheart

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Kingdom of Blackheart

Postby Xarnata » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:36 pm

I, on behalf of Queen Rowena Darkholm, Hereby instate the Kingdom of Blackheart to have a subsidiary kingdom within the lands of Haven.
For those of you interesed in joining, you need only look to our queen's cause.
Discord link to Haven and Hearth Subsidiary: https://discord.gg/43bbfbz

For those of you who seek more than Haven, you may contact me directly and I will tell you of the main kingdom, however this kingdom comes first and foremost until the end of the year.
Last edited by Xarnata on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xarnata

Re: The Kingdom of Blackheart

Postby NotJimmy97 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 am

I'm not sure I've heard of this meme before, but welcome to the game/community.
NotJimmy97

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 am

NotJimmy97 wrote:I'm not sure I've heard of this meme before, but welcome to the game/community.

You haven't? I thought it was the latest thing in new worlds claiming your dominance over, or at least presence in them.

Xarnata wrote:I, on behalf of Queen Rowena Darkholm, Hereby instate the Kingdom of Blackheart to have a subsidiary kingdom within the lands of Haven.

Maybe you mean this to go here for the discussion of the creation of a new kingom. This is the correct forum for such things. Maybe you mean to say you're recruiting and accidentally placed this here instead of in Dwarves & Theives, our recruiting forum? That would be the place for merely stating you're looking for more members without a lot of the extraneous discussion being in the Moot will get.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Xarnata » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:26 am

MagicManICT wrote:
NotJimmy97 wrote:I'm not sure I've heard of this meme before, but welcome to the game/community.

You haven't? I thought it was the latest thing in new worlds claiming your dominance over, or at least presence in them.

Xarnata wrote:I, on behalf of Queen Rowena Darkholm, Hereby instate the Kingdom of Blackheart to have a subsidiary kingdom within the lands of Haven.

Maybe you mean this to go here for the discussion of the creation of a new kingom. This is the correct forum for such things. Maybe you mean to say you're recruiting and accidentally placed this here instead of in Dwarves & Theives, our recruiting forum? That would be the place for merely stating you're looking for more members without a lot of the extraneous discussion being in the Moot will get.

This is indeed a declaration of intent to stake a claim for the Blood of Blackheart from another game, a moderate RP community that mixes RP with PvP.
Xarnata

Postby Granger » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Xarnata wrote:This is indeed a declaration of intent to stake a claim for the Blood of Blackheart from another game, a moderate RP community that mixes RP with PvP.

Have fun with that, but prepare for a horrible death.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby kabuto202 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Xarnata wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:

This is indeed a declaration of intent to stake a claim for the Blood of Blackheart from another game, a moderate RP community that mixes RP with PvP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
kabuto202

Postby Teleskop » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:27 pm

hey rekt xD
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Faithful_Servant » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:28 pm

How many is it already? 4 or 5?
A proud servant of Lord Teleskoper
Faithful_Servant

Return to The Moot