Brazen Theif

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brazen Theif

Postby Damon_Cooper » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:00 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Have I told anyone my favorite game is AD&D 2nd ed?

True lawyer (moderator) - favorite game is "a book of rules")
Enjoyment's alternative account
Damon_Cooper

Postby NotJimmy97 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:38 am

Xarnata wrote:It's called experience in dealing with others respectfully. Using information to help others against theives like this one. We've a growing community, and about 15x30 and growing.

It sounds like you guys have done this whole LARPing thing on other games, but H&H is different. The people who are best at this game have played it for years, and they're much faster at progressing their characters and villages than you are capable of.

My advice is to pack up your most valuable possessions into boats and then sail and resettle somewhere else. Later this world, there may be established factions willing to help you out with disputes, but right now the game is in a temporary state of anarchy and you're probably going to get pwned by whatever large village you've settled near.
NotJimmy97

Postby Zeler » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:26 am

they already quit
Zeler

Postby LostJustice » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:08 pm

NotJimmy97 wrote:
Xarnata wrote:It's called experience in dealing with others respectfully. Using information to help others against theives like this one. We've a growing community, and about 15x30 and growing.

It sounds like you guys have done this whole LARPing thing on other games, but H&H is different. The people who are best at this game have played it for years, and they're much faster at progressing their characters and villages than you are capable of.

My advice is to pack up your most valuable possessions into boats and then sail and resettle somewhere else. Later this world, there may be established factions willing to help you out with disputes, but right now the game is in a temporary state of anarchy and you're probably going to get pwned by whatever large village you've settled near.

Agreed. We had to kill off the griefers near our community. We try to maintain a community of good players in our area but two players respectfully kept griefing and threatening to kill everyone in our area so we took care of it.

Zeler wrote:they already quit

Probably or got killed and rage quit.
LostJustice

Previous

Return to The Moot