Brazen Theif

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brazen Theif

Postby Ysh » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Granger wrote:in 2-3 days

You think it will take this long?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Granger » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Ysh wrote:
Granger wrote:in 2-3 days

You think it will take this long?

For idiots, yes. The pros will surely be quicker.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Xarnata » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Granger wrote:
They won't be able to help you as corpses.

Don't get me wrong: best of luck, but don't think that you'll have much time to larp up to a village claim and at least a settled (=dried, so it can't be broken by hand anymore) palisade.

There are also exploits that take longer than destroying a wall that seem to still be enabled.
Xarnata

Postby Teleskop » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Aceb wrote:
I heard already about Sombrero,snowman(?) and sprucecap with nettle gear party running around. Someone even said that they were killed by someone called "teleskopek".

no they didnt
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Aceb » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Teleskop wrote:
Aceb wrote:
I heard already about Sombrero,snowman(?) and sprucecap with nettle gear party running around. Someone even said that they were killed by someone called "teleskopek".

no they didnt

I'm not gonna argue. It is what I've heard and I found the body of killed guy. Not gonna point fingers, I only shared "deadman" words.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:57 am

People impersonate others in game all the time. Rep is important. For those that don't know, names are not globally unique, so we can have a thousand "jorb"s running around in the game, and none actually owned by the account "jorb"
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:00 am

Xarnata wrote: There are also exploits that take longer than destroying a wall that seem to still be enabled.

If you have any details, even if you can't figure out how to reporduce, PM the devs of them.

At least get an active claim and a roundpole fence up. This means that other people have to leave vandalism scents that can get them summoned.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:34 am

Xarnata wrote:
spawningmink wrote:move away from us and ill stop taking your shit

That seems to be the topic said by many people. The answer is no, the same will be done to you and a war will begin if you assume you have the right of the land. Mind your own and earn your own goods or I will find a way to eliminate you and anyone with you without violence.

This is haven and hearth not farmville or w/e nut game you come from.
LostJustice

Postby Xarnata » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:33 pm

LostJustice wrote:
Xarnata wrote:
spawningmink wrote:move away from us and ill stop taking your shit

That seems to be the topic said by many people. The answer is no, the same will be done to you and a war will begin if you assume you have the right of the land. Mind your own and earn your own goods or I will find a way to eliminate you and anyone with you without violence.

This is haven and hearth not farmville or w/e nut game you come from.

It's called life, where doing shit like this could actually get you killed. And there is no respawn in life. I come from life.
Xarnata

Postby SmackMcBacon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Xarnata wrote:It's called life, where doing shit like this could actually get you killed. And there is no respawn in life. I come from life.

Go get 'm tiger, you can do it! :)
SmackMcBacon

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot