Brazen Theif

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brazen Theif

Postby LostJustice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:35 am

Xarnata wrote:
It's called life, where doing shit like this could actually get you killed. And there is no respawn in life. I come from life.

Life doesn't have multiple accounts with one person playing them. Good luck on your endevours, I am sure the 15x15 plot is going to fail since you sound like your next to a big faction.
LostJustice

Postby Xarnata » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:49 am

LostJustice wrote:
Xarnata wrote:
It's called life, where doing shit like this could actually get you killed. And there is no respawn in life. I come from life.

Life doesn't have multiple accounts with one person playing them. Good luck on your endevours, I am sure the 15x15 plot is going to fail since you sound like your next to a big faction.

It's called experience in dealing with others respectfully. Using information to help others against theives like this one. We've a growing community, and about 15x30 and growing.
Xarnata

Postby Whisper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 am

Xarnata wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
Xarnata wrote:

It's called experience in dealing with others respectfully. Using information to help others against theives like this one. We've a growing community, and about 15x30 and growing.

You guys will learn that this is an anarchy game in the harsh way. Real life has laws, this game doesn't. You will learn that those thieves and other criminals will just go unpunished until you get nidbanes. And that's if you got good luck, you could always end up being decimated by a violent faction of bots.
Whisper

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:51 am

Whisper wrote:You guys will learn that this is an anarchy game in the harsh way. Real life has laws, this game doesn't.

Life doesn't have laws, either, only societies, and someone has to maintain those. Do you're part and help create a society, maybe?

I'm not a big fan of Dis, but maybe another group that attempts to do the same thing will be good, even if they are RPers and nerds. :D Have I told anyone my favorite game is AD&D 2nd ed?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Whisper wrote:You guys will learn that this is an anarchy game in the harsh way. Real life has laws, this game doesn't.

Life doesn't have laws, either, only societies, and someone has to maintain those. Do you're part and help create a society, maybe?

I'm not a big fan of Dis, but maybe another group that attempts to do the same thing will be good, even if they are RPers and nerds. :D Have I told anyone my favorite game is AD&D 2nd ed?

I have no foul opinion of any faction in the sense that is what they all try to do to some extent. That is more along the guidelines of faction to faction war which changes opinions but forming a lawful society in Haven and Hearth has failed countless times. Look what happened to the Ring of Brodgar societies. It just takes one person or a small group of people to send it toppling if the society is unable to properly defend itself. Or look in the case of AD vs DiS. Both well built societies/factions but who ever put in the most work destroys the other. This is simply just not a 'peaceful' farmville game. Yeah OP has a point to try to promote peace as I believe there was a thread of people promoting peace back in w6 but it never works. To be honest what I see here is a bunch of noobies crying cause someone stole their hide on their drying rack. Either they toughen up and try to play the game it is currently designed or they are going to fall to one of the bigger factions like other countless societies have. This is a survival of the fittest game, not farmville.
LostJustice

Postby LostJustice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 am

Xarnata wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
Xarnata wrote:

Also a community doesn't grow if they are constantly threatened, destroyed, or killed. Good luck dealing with them respectively as I stated in the above post of why that doesn't work. Also, crying about it and asking other people to do your dirty work doesn't really happen unless it a ranger who is trying to do some good by establishing law and order and then eventually gets killed by being out numbered.

LostJustice

Postby Potjeh » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:25 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

Real life has real permadeath, so any comparisons are moot.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby halchyon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:33 pm

yes uhhh... i dont have anything to add to this discussion only came here to say xarnata get rekt git gud stop being salty over a game where this shit happens on a day to day basis lmao
halchyon

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Potjeh wrote:Real life has real permadeath, so any comparisons are moot.

Yep. Life you only get to kill your enemies once. In a game, you can kill them over and over again. Much more satisfying form of justice, I say. Ever seen a griefer ragequit a game from getting the tables turned? The tears are so much sweeter. :twisted:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:45 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Potjeh wrote:Real life has real permadeath, so any comparisons are moot.

Yep. Life you only get to kill your enemies once. In a game, you can kill them over and over again. Much more satisfying form of justice, I say. Ever seen a griefer ragequit a game from getting the tables turned? The tears are so much sweeter. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot