[Denounce] Murder

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Denounce] Murder

Postby felixdrunk » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Teleskop wrote:
felixdrunk wrote:Teleskop please stop killing noobs so early! you will end up making enemies with everyone. This is just ridiculous!

me spank you

Now you are threatening me? Hopefully I can defend myself against a murderer!
felixdrunk

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Why is this thread still going on? It wasn't Teleskop, this thread is just "someone killed someone". Happens often, doesn't have to result in a thread every time
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Xarnata » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:12 am

NOOBY93 wrote:Why is this thread still going on? It wasn't Teleskop, this thread is just "someone killed someone". Happens often, doesn't have to result in a thread every time

It's majorly a declaration of slander made by someone claiming to be this Teleskop person. No clue who he is or why his name would hold any weight in a new world.
Xarnata

Postby Boas » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 am

Teleskop wrote:i cannot contain my huge ego and unique personality

I'm gonna be super nice to someone and then tell them I'm you
And there isn't shit you can do about it! hahaha
What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Postby nerdyaf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:10 pm

I have also met with this heathen today also and they seem to be part of a settlement with 20 plus people I personally would like to see them burn as they simply wreak havoc on those that are settled around them.
Potatoes are life.
nerdyaf

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Too bad you can't describe someone to others across the web. And if a misbehaving alt gets found out, it's the suicide for them and just make another (or grab one from the alt stable).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby JadynFaye » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 pm

I've had two run-ins with these guys this week. The second time, they killed my forager and took the body. I tracked them down to some place called R.I.P. Having to start over, I can't do much myself, but if you're looking for revenge, this is their place. I don't know how to do coordinates unfortunately. =/
Attachments
RIP.jpg
RIP.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
JadynFaye

Postby HasseKebab » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:25 pm

JadynFaye wrote:I've had two run-ins with these guys this week. The second time, they killed my forager and took the body. I tracked them down to some place called R.I.P. Having to start over, I can't do much myself, but if you're looking for revenge, this is their place. I don't know how to do coordinates unfortunately. =/

It would be more helpful if you would take a picture of the map where the murder scents are
HasseKebab

Postby JadynFaye » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:42 pm

HasseKebab wrote:

It would be more helpful if you would take a picture of the map where the murder scents are

The scents are gone, but give it a day or 2 and I'm sure there will be more.
JadynFaye

Postby felixdrunk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm

JadynFaye wrote:
HasseKebab wrote:

The scents are gone, but give it a day or 2 and I'm sure there will be more.

It is so sad that people are murdering people this early in the world!smh :(. Filthy savages
felixdrunk

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot