[Denounce] Murder

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

[Denounce] Murder

Postby DaniAngione » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Update
I just got a PM with info regarding the case that could serve as proof that the killer was actually impersonating Teleskop;

Warm greetings to all the members of this Moot.

I come representing someone that wanted to preserve their identity to call upon the hearthlaw to publicly denounce someone that claimed to be Teleskop & his associates for the extortion and murder of a fellow hearthling without prior reasoning.

Here is, on detail, a formatted version of the victim's statement:

"In details, I was traveling when two people on a boat appeared. One asked me who I am, I answered that I am <victim's name> - a humble hearthling. After a short moment he simply aggroed me.
I got something like 5 UA, and was able to escape dodging all the way - all the way. His friend in boat wanted to help but I was deadly sure he would kill me on the boat if I accepted it.
[...] No, they had sprucecaps, nettle gear, so I tried to run away by crossing shallow water. His friend on boat blocked me all the way and he shot me. Then after the shot and chase he knocked me out.
And told to drop my stuff. Strange, he cant steal it, seems he got no theft."

At this point, the victim dropped all his belongings and was able to leave. However...

"So I returned to my place with no stuff left and decided to go north (the opposite side), after a short while - I dunno how - But I met him again and he killed me."

The following images from the chat are here presented in good faith as evidence from the extortion.
The next events - the muder - had no dialogue at all as Teleskop just found and killed the victim.

For all stated above, I call upon the honest peoples of the Hearthlands for justice and as a gesture of good will to not offer shelter, help or assistance to murderers like this individual and all his associates - who are no better than him - and so we shame and mark a criminal.

Teleskop, the hearthlaw gives you the right to speak for yourself regarding the event, whether if it's true or not.

Sprucecaps, beware!

Thank you, members of the moot, for your time.
I now take my leave.
Last edited by DaniAngione on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Re: [Denounce] Teleskop & Associates

Postby Burinn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:01 pm

I'm not convinced Teleskop would say he's Teleskop if he's beating someone up. That doesn't fit the Teleskop M.O. However someone masquerading as Teleskop? Definitely.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:07 pm

You weren't admiring lord teleskopek well enough so you had to get rekt
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Also the guy hasn't spelt the name of the village correctly ... how do you actually know if it was Teleskop or someone just pretending to be him?

Understand I'm not saying it is or it isn't, idk, just think maybe you should have a bit more proof before posting like this, lol.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Aceb » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:You weren't admiring lord teleskopek well enough so you had to get rekt

Some people thought, admire You enough, to attack random people (and their stuff), claiming to be DIS members and me or someone with me (?) to be associated with You.

@edit: and they're all russians.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby GamingRAM » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Also the guy hasn't spelt the name of the village correctly ... how do you actually know if it was Teleskop or someone just pretending to be him?

Understand I'm not saying it is or it isn't, idk, just think maybe you should have a bit more proof before posting like this, lol.

Teleskop or not, these are murderers who are representing their hateful ideas.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby Faithful_Servant » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Mission given by my master was to spread his name. The victim here is filthy heathen, who at first agreed to praise Teleskop, later, when was beyond my grasp, decided to insult my Lord.
A proud servant of Lord Teleskoper
Faithful_Servant

Postby DaniAngione » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Burinn wrote:I'm not convinced Teleskop would say he's Teleskop if he's beating someone up. That doesn't fit the Teleskop M.O. However someone masquerading as Teleskop? Definitely.

He kinned him so if it's someone impersonating him the name was taken or he changed the presentation name.

Ozzy123 wrote:You weren't admiring lord teleskopek well enough so you had to get rekt

I didn't. Read properly.

Amanda44 wrote:Also the guy hasn't spelt the name of the village correctly ... how do you actually know if it was Teleskop or someone just pretending to be him?

There's no way to know, I'm just passing forward a message, the denounce isn't mine.
Whether if it's him or not, doesn't change the fact that a crime was commited and this is the only evidence. I clearly say that Teleskop has a right to speak for himself.
Last edited by DaniAngione on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby Amanda44 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

GamingRAM wrote:

Quite, so then you add players 'claiming' to be Teleskop and his associates until more light is shed on the subject.

I just think telling the whole forum to denounce a person, any person and their associates on the evidence presented is a bit op ... but w/e, glad they weren't saying they were Amanda44 ... :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Aceb » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
GamingRAM wrote:

Quite, so then you add players 'claiming' to be Teleskop and his associates until more light is shed on the subject.

I just think telling the whole forum to denounce a person, any person and their associates on the evidence presented is a bit op ... but w/e, glad they weren't saying they were Amanda44 ... :)

I think your name and your person is too innocent for anyone believing in dirty tricks.

On the other hand, was it Teleskop or not, bad smell will be here for some time.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Next

Return to The Moot