[Denounce] Murder

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Denounce] Murder

Postby felixdrunk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Teleskop wrote:Image

LOL thats a great picture
felixdrunk

Postby Nek » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Zeler wrote:stay small kid xD

Zeler wrote:w-w-w-w-w-what is going on. w-w-w-we are not trying to upstage anyone. P-please s-stop drawing attention to us, we d-don't want to fight anybody relevant

Reading R'yleh shitters damage control is sheer bliss.

felixdrunk wrote:Haha death knocking on our door? Odditown ganked raffeh with 5 people, and ran right away back to their base with the body. They would not fight us, only gank us with crossroads. We went to their base, they wouldn't come out in fight, we went to AD, they wouldn't come out in fight. I wasen't going to be a worthless peice of shit that camped crossroads waiting for PvP, I got bored. I stopped playing. I even tried to set up some fights but everyone was afraid to fight me, I even saved the skype messages xD

Sounds like you're dog shit at PvP tactics then. They succeeded, you failed. Are you guys planning on actually getting good this world or are you going to quit as soon as one of your fighters gets merked again?
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby Raffeh » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Nek wrote:Image
DDDsDD999

Postby Nek » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
Nek wrote:Image

What a bore, you said the same thing in my previous thread and then they got wiped out lmao.
Last edited by Nek on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

Nek

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm

lol this nek kid thinking we raided relyh because of his shitty thred
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Nek » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:lol this nek kid thinking we raided relyh because of his shitty thred

lol this pawn thinks he didn't get manipulated like fuck by my legendary master bait skills.

Nek

Postby felixdrunk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Atamzsiktrop wrote:lol this nek kid thinking we raided relyh because of his shitty thred

His thread is top quality bro. I am going to go get killed by a major faction and complain about how bad they are when in reality I wasn't good enough to win the fight. That's truly what makes a wonderful thread man. You can't tell someone they suck or they will get mad and make tons of excuses xD
felixdrunk

Postby Atamzsiktrop » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Nek wrote:I'M JUST PRETENDING TO BE AUTISTIC
Atamzsiktrop

Postby Nek » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:43 pm

felixdrunk wrote:

His thread is top quality bro. I am going to go get killed by a major faction and complain about how bad they are when in reality I wasn't good enough to win the fight. That's truly what makes a wonderful thread man. You can't tell someone they suck or they will get mad and make tons of excuses xD

Every post of mine is top quality, I agree. Moot was fucking trash until I showed up, now look at it now, we have tension, delicious fucking tension. World 9 was also passive shit until I posted.
You should all be thanking the gods for my existence. Where the fuck is my dev cape jorb?

Atamzsiktrop wrote:I'M ACTUALLY AUTISTIC

Nek

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot