[Denounce] Murder

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: [Denounce] Murder

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:45 am

mietzi94 wrote:
Nek wrote:I'm like some sort of crazy fucking oracle, how do I keep doing it?

You are just a little shitter, who doesn't know anything.

Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Nek » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:46 am

mietzi94 wrote:
Nek wrote:I'm like some sort of crazy fucking oracle, how do I keep doing it?

You are just a little shitter, who doesn't know anything.

I know I've upset you to the point that you can't stop bawwing at me like the pathetic cunt you are.
If you're going to make a secret alliance, then I suggest you try to actually employ some subtlety you gormless fucks.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

banok wrote:GG nek, your thread was successful at baiting people on to us
Nek

Postby mietzi94 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:53 am

Hey Teleskop wanna make a secret alliance? We can keep it rly secret if you want. Just me and your feet.
Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued.
mietzi94

Postby Nek » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 am

mietzi94 wrote:Hey Teleskop wanna make a secret alliance? We can keep it rly secret if you want. Just me and your feet.

I'm amazed that you're so dim witted that you think it isn't incredibly obvious. If the video fuck up that teleskop released wasn't good enough, the back and forth dick sucking you've got going on is more than telling enough.
Not only are you shit at being subtle in the first place, you're also fucking awful at damage control.
jorb wrote:I bow before your infinite wisdom, Nek. The words and thoughts of mere men are like leaves in the wind before a true philosopher such as yourself. Verily, my retardery is apparent to me now.

Nek

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:00 am

Nek wrote:
mietzi94 wrote:Hey Teleskop wanna make a secret alliance? We can keep it rly secret if you want. Just me and your feet.

I'm amazed that you're so dim witted that you think it isn't incredibly obvious. If the video fuck up that teleskop released wasn't good enough, the back and forth dick sucking you've got going on is more than telling enough.
Not only are you shit at being subtle in the first place, you're also fucking awful at damage control.

smh idk if u trollin at this point or dumb xddddddddd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby mietzi94 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 am

I think he is just pranking.
mietzi94

Postby Nek » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:04 am

Teleskop wrote:
Nek wrote:

smh idk if u trollin at this point or dumb xddddddddd

I don't know why you're so upset that your shitty alliance has been called out, it's not like you'll do anything relevant before one of your people dies and then you all quit, as per usual.

Nek

Postby Teleskop » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

Teleskop

Postby kilakan » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

Who the fuck even is nek? Seriously? Never heard of him.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Postby mietzi94 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:20 am

kilakan wrote:Who the fuck even is nek? Seriously? Never heard of him.

Who the fuck are you? Never heard of you. I bet your just some R'lyeh shitter.
mietzi94

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot