Bear on day 2 World 10 :D

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bear on day 2 World 10 :D

Postby bubbalee19 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am

Everyone is showing how they're killing animals like nothing, i dont even know how to fight, i mean.. i cant even catch a damn chicken :oops: :oops:
bubbalee19

Postby Colin500 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:23 am

dafels wrote:we got this beast already

That definitely does show that the game is retarded if you can kill the second strongest creature in the game with such low stats. gg wp jorbtar.
Colin500

Postby Teleskop » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:43 am

Colin500 wrote:
dafels wrote:we got this beast already

That definitely does show that the game is retarded if you can kill the second strongest creature in the game with such low stats. gg wp jorbtar.

lets remove possibility to get metal but keep the quests about stuffing frogs in your butt for 10000k lp!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby reexar77 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 am

Juukin wrote:Wait I was at your plot (close to a mine, walled off with a fence) you told me "fuck off" immediately, to fuck myself, that I'm a cunt, you 2 guys play alone, then said you'd shoot me (with the bow the other dude had) and shit like that?

Very friendly, if it was you lol, but the camp looks very familiar.

wasn't us , we always present ourselves and we're 8 people not 2 , we have many neighbours and already trade with them and we are nice to each other giving tips , you're acusing the wrong man :( we also don't even have a fence , fences are useless except for animal husbandry
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby Gufai » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:03 am

It kills me to see everyone take on these tough creatures, but I can't even hunt a fox without getting KO'd.
Gufai

Postby Myrgard » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:12 am

It's called strength in numbers. So far the devs only made trolls and mammoths basically unkillable for solo hermits.
Myrgard

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:19 am

Myrgard wrote:It's called strength in numbers. So far the devs only made trolls and mammoths basically unkillable for solo hermits.

our guy killed the mommoth by himself tho
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby reexar77 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 am

spawningmink wrote:
Myrgard wrote:It's called strength in numbers. So far the devs only made trolls and mammoths basically unkillable for solo hermits.

our guy killed the mommoth by himself tho

he deserves a master of exploits award xD killing a mammoth day 3 is really impressive :D grats to the hunter :lol:
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby azrid » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 am

Did he rip the quality?
azrid

Postby felixdrunk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:53 am

Teleskop wrote:wow amazing

(not really)

but anyway gj

Do not offend the owner of the sand cat tavern like that!
felixdrunk

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot